Guntrader show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Guntrader show

usdagator
11-13-2009, 07:57
happening in Newberry, FL this weekend...

Has anyone gone to one of these shows? Is it worth it?

FLAHOTROD
11-23-2009, 11:11
Hey, USDAGator:

I was going to go, but had to attend a wedding in St Augustine that weekend. I was very curious about it, too.

Did you go? If so, what was it like? Worthwhile or a disappointment?

Thanks.

Go Gators!!

Joe

usdagator
11-23-2009, 14:24
Hey, USDAGator:

I was going to go, but had to attend a wedding in St Augustine that weekend. I was very curious about it, too.

Did you go? If so, what was it like? Worthwhile or a disappointment?

Thanks.

Go Gators!!

Joe

sorry for the late response.....

I went to the show on Saturday and I was dissappointed. The prices were the same as any of the gun stores that I have been in and sometimes a little higher. I tried to wheel in deal with a couple of guys but they were not budging. I think the internet has killed the gun show...

Dillusion
11-23-2009, 18:22
The Orlando gun show is the best. It's huge. Obviously GREAT deals can be scarce due to demand issues, but if you're looking for specific items they can be found and dealt with.

Dillusion
11-23-2009, 18:24
PS- Theres on tis weekend! YEAH!

FLAHOTROD
11-24-2009, 23:06
Thanks, usdagator. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'm glad I didn't go, afterall.

Dillusion: Who is the promoter for the show you mention? Do they promote other shows besides Orlando? Nothing against Orlando (and big shows usually do offer more competitive prices), but the gas money offsets any real savings for me.

Maybe some of us from the Gainesville area can carpool to one of the big-city shows sometime. Only big-city shows I ever attended were back when I lived in Ft Lauderdale, some 12+ years ago. I would like to make it to Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa, sometime.

Dillusion
11-25-2009, 01:29
"florida gun shows"

http://www.floridagunshows.com/

FLAHOTROD
11-27-2009, 22:39
Thanks, Dillusion