Rah Rah Rammer Jammer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rah Rah Rammer Jammer

FM12
11-15-2009, 21:48
Just got to say it, best team is Alabammer!

mossy500camo
11-17-2009, 19:02
Florida might have something to say about that.

Cobra6
11-17-2009, 20:39
Bama needs to let Tebow graduate, then hope McElroy is good enough by next year to get them to the final dance.
Gators will shut them down this year.

FM12
11-18-2009, 15:28
The Gators might,but i doubt any tigers will. Even former HC Tuberville is picking Bama over the Gators!

"Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then"

mossy500camo
11-21-2009, 10:35
Auburn might get beat. BuT I cant wait until this years Iron Bowl. Iron Bowl, Black Friday and rivalry games rule. I kinda feel good about this game.

FM12
11-23-2009, 10:10
Both teams can be very good OR very bad, depends on which teams show up for both schools. I figure Bama by 21 or so. I hope!

BamaTrooper
11-23-2009, 21:19
What do I hope it is? Bama by about 5 TDs would be real nice.
What do I think it will be? Bama by 14.
I just need to decide if I want to "work" the game or stay home and watch on TV.

bamarammin87
11-24-2009, 14:53
Give em hell alabammer!

BamaTrooper
11-28-2009, 20:27
Execpt for the flurry in the first quarter, AL looked decent.
I don't expect FL to think they need to go all trick-play on us.

FM12
11-28-2009, 21:26
Ya hoo! ugly win, but I'll take it!!

On to Atl, and RTR!

mossy500camo
11-30-2009, 07:55
Auburn didnt come up with the W. But We shut the #1.#2 team down the entire game. I am not ashamed. The experts were predicting another blowout. haha! Didnt happen. Great Game. Good luck in your quest for the natty CHamps. ps Go Gators!

Can I hear you say. Touchdown Tebow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cobra6
11-30-2009, 11:55
A rough Iron Bowl got worse for Alabama when tailback Mark Ingram sustained a hip pointer in the fourth quarter.
This is not something that will heal for the SEC playoff game against Florida. This is painful and Ingram will not be 100% for the game - maybe 80%?
The good news is Trent Richardson is a good back, but you can't put the game on a feshman running back.
Bama does not have the oustanding O-Line it had last year (good, but not as good), and the Gators will put pressure on McElroy, who will probably not bode well. The Gator defense is really good and has a lot of speed.
To be realistic, I would expect Gators to win and play Texas in the title game - Bama will probably play Cincy in the Sugar Bowl - still a good year for them.

mossy500camo
12-01-2009, 07:51
A rough Iron Bowl got worse for Alabama when tailback Mark Ingram sustained a hip pointer in the fourth quarter.
This is not something that will heal for the SEC playoff game against Florida. This is painful and Ingram will not be 100% for the game - maybe 80%?
The good news is Trent Richardson is a good back, but you can't put the game on a feshman running back.
Bama does not have the oustanding O-Line it had last year (good, but not as good), and the Gators will put pressure on McElroy, who will probably not bode well. The Gator defense is really good and has a lot of speed.
To be realistic, I would expect Gators to win and play Texas in the title game - Bama will probably play Cincy in the Sugar Bowl - still a good year for them.

That would be a really great game. UA vs Cinn or UA vs TCU.

BamaTrooper
12-02-2009, 10:50

He is practicing in a regular jersey.
FL lost a DE.
I would expect #25 to spy Tebow all day long.

Cobra6
12-02-2009, 11:44
He is practicing in a regular jersey.
FL lost a DE.
I would expect #25 to spy Tebow all day long.

Gators lost Dunlap - one of the best pass rushers in the country and could have been a dominant factor against a quarterback with no more mobility than McElroy. But Meyer made the right call in suspending him, even if it jeopardizes Florida's chances of winning the game.

Maybe Ingram didn't really have a hip pointer and will play well - I would rather him play than have to listen to everybody whine about that is why they lost (unless he is really hurt - a hip pointer is very painful) - he may have felt worse during the long game he was having last Saturday. Or......... Saban may just be letting him run the 5 minutes of practice the press is there - who knows at this point? I would like to see a full matchup instead of missing starters.

Somebody will spy Tebow - somebody always does - but he still wins.
Sounds like it is shaping up to be a good game. Gators are favored by 6 right now.

FM12
12-07-2009, 13:27
Rah Rah, Rammer jammer, we're #1!!!

Keith5579
12-07-2009, 22:49
LMAO at Cobra!

RTR

Keith5579
12-07-2009, 22:52
Florida might have something to say about that.

I didnt hear em' say anything.....

:rofl:

BamaTrooper
12-08-2009, 08:16

I heard one of them say they wanted to try a Hurricane from Pat O'Brien's :whistling:

mossy500camo
12-08-2009, 09:00

Me either... lol!

ps maybe pass the crybaby towel.....

FM12
12-28-2009, 22:00
The Crimson Tide & Head Coach Nick Saban: we'll beat you so bad, it'll make your quarterback cry and your coach want to quit!

Once again; rammer jammer!!