Glock Serial # ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock Serial # ?

hiyors
11-17-2009, 19:26
Have been trying to find out when my first generation glock 19 was manufactured. Serial number is AMT###US. Help Please

Thanks

MakeMineA10mm
11-18-2009, 19:06
Your second generation G-19 was made around July, 1993.

If you go to the "Valuable Info Forum" (the next forum above this one in the forum list), and click on the "Glock Serial Number Research Project" you can see a list of all the serial number prefixes, when they were made (or more accurately, shipped), and some other features. I started that thread many years ago to get us Glock Collectors an idea of when changes happened, how many Glocks of each model were made, and cut-off dates for introduction/discontinuence of models. Dan has taken it over and made it his own, and he's done a MUCH better job than when I started it...

You should submit your gun's info to the thread, so it can be added to the list. (It's currently not on there.) You can also call Glock and get the "born-on" date, so you can submit accurate information to the thread.

Here's the link: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=412093

daneluta
01-01-2010, 14:57
coul you tell me NDM888?

Coogan
01-02-2010, 10:30
Follow the same link. Read a bit in that link and follow the directions and you'll know (at least roughly). Also, the little envelope with the fired casing will tell you - if you are in a free state that does not collect them.

DMcGrady
02-19-2010, 16:43
I wonder why the s/n AWE XXX doesn't exist on that list?

Njanear
02-19-2010, 18:22
I wonder why the s/n AWE XXX doesn't exist on that list?

Because no one with a gun starting with that SN has posted it...

If you have a pistol with that prefix, find out the DOB and post it to the SN thread.