Burglars [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Burglars

Wp.22
11-20-2009, 19:58
My wife called me today and informed me that house directly infront of ours was burglarized two nights ago. This info was relayed by their house helps to our house helps this morning. The story is like this they jump over the concrete fence ( metal spikes in top of the fence no barb wire) they were able to open some of the cars ( apparently they are not locked while inside the garage). At around dawn the cook went to the bathroom while walking she came face to face with the burglars they were holding their sleepers. I ask my wife if the burglars were apprehended she said no they scamper to get away.

We have the same height of concrete fence but ours instead of metal spikes they used broken glass and on top of it we installed razor barb wire the one used by military forces.

I just hope this is an eye opener with our house helps since they sometimes forget to lock some of our doors.

Lock and load.

Allegra
11-21-2009, 20:38
I think it's our responsibility to keep our houses secure every night
That said , I fell asleep w/ the front door unlocked last night hehe nakapasok yung pusa . how the H did he do that.

atmarcella
11-25-2009, 02:09
pot ingat kayo dyan sa NCR, ang daming naghihirap ngayon gawa ng bagyo, yung ibang mababait pa sumasama na din gawa ng matinding hirap.

isuzu
11-25-2009, 19:03
Get a Rottweiller. :)

Black_SIR
11-25-2009, 20:33

we had one before almost killed my sis..

.40 and alram system defense ko sa bahay ngayun.. centralized all ove the house.

napsukan na kami dati rin, village kasi lax. kaya ngayun double height fence and barbed wire na paikot 360 degfress daig pa sa city jail

death to burglars :steamed::steamed::steamed:

Wp.22
11-25-2009, 20:38
takot din at sa rott baka makagat pa yung anak. Worried lang ako kasi pag wala ako sa bahay overnight. Ilan beses ko ng pinagsasabihan yung mag maid na dapat ganito ang gawin lock mo ito tsaka ito almost our doors are triple lock sanay yata sa province nila na kurtina lang ang pinto.

Before i sleep i make rounds pa to check everything including the cars kung naka lock din.

Allegra
11-26-2009, 11:37

My neighbeor had 2 dobermans , we're still wondering pano nakapasok ang magnanakaw sa bahay niya :)

But guard dogs are safe if you get from a reliable breeder at maayos temperament ni daddy dog at mommy dog

You can also ask the neighbors to chip in , and regaluhan nyo si kapitan mag lagay ng outpost ng barangay sa malapit
o just get a sikyo

Wp.22
11-26-2009, 17:55
My neighbeor had 2 dobermans , we're still wondering pano nakapasok ang magnanakaw sa bahay niya :)

But guard dogs are safe if you get from a reliable breeder at maayos temperament ni daddy dog at mommy dog

You can also ask the neighbors to chip in , and regaluhan nyo si kapitan mag lagay ng outpost ng barangay sa malapit
o just get a sikyo

I once had a doberman maganda temperament kaso binigay ko sa uncle ko at pinalitan naman ng dalmatian ng mom ko. The reason why kailanagan ko pamigay yung doberman yung neighbor ko na pinasukan ng magnanakaw ay nag reklamo sa barangay namin na maingay daw yung asao namin pag madaling araw. Sa harap kasi ng bahay namin nalagay yung aso.

Black_SIR
11-26-2009, 19:29
yup!!not all places are sutitable for dogs esp those low fenced see thru house, takot burglars peo hassle sa neighbors..

basta tip ko sa may mga ROTT ingat lang po kayo mg kapatid..

atmarcella
11-26-2009, 20:27
not all places are sutitable for dogs esp those low fenced see thru house

ganyan ang bahay ko. bakit? nakakalabas ang aso? sakin naka kulong, pero dati before the baby came out naka alpas din sila lahat, kinulong namin ngayon para mas malinis ang surrounding ng bahay.

KevlarSix
11-29-2009, 19:05
Japanese Spitz are small dogs but very loud barking. Excellent warning system.

Barks at anything too.. Especially if late ka na maguwi ng bahay galing inuman..

Allegra
11-29-2009, 19:19

Barks at anything too.. Especially if late ka na maguwi ng bahay galing inuman..

Problem lang nyan sa baby
Spitz shed a lot of hair nakaka asthma

Black_SIR
11-29-2009, 20:30

wahahahahahahahahahaha akala ko may mamang sa monitor ko muntik ko na tirahin!! avatar mo pala sir.

yan din problem mga balahibo, pero if waring device tmana get the small ones na maingay.. :supergrin:

Wp.22
12-01-2009, 01:20
Mas okay yata mag alaga ng baboy or gansa

edtf
12-01-2009, 03:15
mini pinchers are great watchdogs and aren't hairy and are small. One breed that are small and still vicious are duchuns (sp?) those hotdogs are wild!

Wp.22
12-01-2009, 18:05
mini pinchers are great watchdogs and aren't hairy and are small. One breed that are small and still vicious are duchuns (sp?) those hotdogs are wild!

i agree with the mini pinch meron kami dati nyan kaso nakawala or ninakaw yata doon sa bahay ng mom ko. If ever you want to get one our resident dogman Gundog is the man whne it comes to mini pinchers

Wp.22
01-07-2010, 02:17
Strike 2

My intelligence officer ( Maid no.1)told me this morning that our neighbor's house the same one that got burglarize was hit again last night.

ans3288
01-07-2010, 03:00
hmmm interesting... bakit sila favorite?

Strike 2

My intelligence officer ( Maid no.1)told me this morning that our neighbor's house the same one that got burglarize was hit again last night.

Wp.22
01-07-2010, 03:26
hmmm interesting... bakit sila favorite?

me theory is madali maakyat yung pader nila walang barb wire at may puno ng macopa sila sa loob na nakadikit sa pader yung sigur ang ginagawang hagdanan pababa.

PMMA97
01-07-2010, 05:55
Soft target siguro. Baka bahay yun ni Nandy Pacheco?

bikethief
01-07-2010, 18:21
Hahahaha!

Nandy Pacheco sucks.

bikethief
01-07-2010, 18:26
Magkano ba claymore ngayon? Perfect burglar alarm.

We used to have gansa (geese) in my parents house. I can attest to their effectivity. Found out that they were very territorial and even more aggressive than a lot of dog breeds. Pwede kaya crossbreed sa Texas para may fighting skills?

I'd pay to watch them mate.

Kaiser Soze
01-07-2010, 19:18
Pwede kaya crossbreed sa Texas para may fighting skills?

Hmmm...I'll have to find out. Our peacock tried to mate with one of our Texas hens at the farm one time, so who knows? :tongueout:

Hmmmm...akala ko ba mini RC choppers ang gunban activity natin pare? Now you want to do inter-species breeding? It's Dr. Moreau time!

Kaiser Soze
01-07-2010, 19:22
@Pot - I gave my fiancee a Jack Russell Terrier, excellent pet (a bit too energetic for some people though, and very mischievous) and excellent alarm dog. It even has good protective instinct for its family (mine rushed an askal who was growling at me during a walk), and is a great ratter too. Just make sure you have his vaccination shots updated, and you've got a great pet/guardian.

atmarcella
01-07-2010, 19:41
pot, anong nakukuha/ninanakaw sa kanila???

edtf
01-07-2010, 20:43

We used to have gansa (geese) in my parents house. I can attest to their effectivity. Found out that they were very territorial and even more aggressive than a lot of dog breeds. Pwede kaya crossbreed sa Texas para may fighting skills?

my friends rooster was mating with his ducks :rofl:

CatsMeow
01-07-2010, 21:16

Geese? When I was a kid I witnessed firsthand where their beaks are locked on when they lower their necks and swoop in on the attack...:supergrin:

Turkeys may also be an alternative.

While we're on the subject of mating, I saw a male dog try to mount another male dog, the latter was furious...

Wp.22
01-07-2010, 21:40
pot, anong nakukuha/ninanakaw sa kanila???

Tanungin ko sa intelligence officer ko kung ano nakuha.

Wp.22
01-07-2010, 21:44
@Pot - I gave my fiancee a Jack Russell Terrier, excellent pet (a bit too energetic for some people though, and very mischievous) and excellent alarm dog. It even has good protective instinct for its family (mine rushed an askal who was growling at me during a walk), and is a great ratter too. Just make sure you have his vaccination shots updated, and you've got a great pet/guardian.

Tom, merom na kaming aso dalmatian nga lang and we could not afford to get another dog walang mag aalaga. Incidentally my other dog na pina ampon ko sa bahay ng uncle ko which is a doberman nilason ng mga neighbor nila.

Wp.22
01-07-2010, 21:48
The positive thing about this events is naging aware na yung mga kasama ko sa bahay about securing the doors and being more carefull sa pag bubukas ng pinto pag may kumakatok.

sandman_sy
01-07-2010, 21:56
Back in my college days.. our vacation house in Cebu got burglarized, we live in a subd, so medyo lax.. but we had a alarm system installed. but naka.limotan pag.on, they went through the small window in the CR.. slowly but surely removing the glass jelousy(tama ba ng spelling??)

That mistake cost us.. 2 Tag watches, all the money in my Dad's, Brother's, and Sister's wallet.. and get this.. they went inside the room, and took everything while the three of them were sleeping. I told them nga, good thing you did not wake up. I'm sure they brought something.. like a knife of something, it would have been disastrous.

My wife in the other room locked her doors, habit of hers.. which i was very thankful. she was pregnant with my first child and she's a very light sleeper. anything could have happened.:steamed:

I concur with installing an alarm system.. 1 motion sensor is enough.. with contact points on doors. ok na talaga yan :)