justice. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : justice.

atmarcella
11-21-2009, 00:56
this is what happens when justice is not served immediately.

click (http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=525249&publicationSubCategoryId=65&newsalert)

if i recall right, the first time this demon commited a crime was when he killed a govt. official bcos of reckless imprudence. i remember telling my bayaw who drives a big SUV, tingnan mo ka ko, kung pananhon mo na yari ka talaga kahit malaki pa kotse mo. when the demon was caught trying to flee via backdoor he even sneered and taunted at the media and the victims.

dapat the first victims should have took it upon themselves to seek justice, their way. sana hindi na sya naka patay ulit ng mabuting tao.

this is what happens when one relies on the jusctice system here.

:steamed:

Wp.22
11-21-2009, 01:10
this is what happens when justice is not served immediately.

click (http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=525249&publicationSubCategoryId=65&newsalert)

if i recall right, the first time this demon commited a crime was when he killed a govt. official bcos of reckless imprudence. i remember telling my bayaw who drives a big SUV, tingnan mo ka ko, kung pananhon mo na yari ka talaga kahit malaki pa kotse mo. when the demon was caught trying to flee via backdoor he even sneered and taunted at the media and the victims.

dapat the first victims should have took it upon themselves to seek justice, their way. sana hindi na sya naka patay ulit ng mabuting tao.

this is what happens when one relies on the justice system here.

:steamed:

The vehicle he was driving changed lanes and hit the incoming vehicle of Mr. Ponce. this was on top of the flyover of Julia Vargas.

Im expecting his mom to come out in the open and cry like there's no tomorrow and telling everyone my son is innocent and he is most caring son i ever had.

Tell that to the family of your son's victim.

VICARA
11-21-2009, 01:42
hey guys, can somebody get hold of that notorious Davao squad if they're
willing to take the contract? Or maybe his luck ran out this time as the victim's old man
is a palace occupant. I bet something 'good', i.e. swift justice, will come out of this!

except kung naka-puga na siya!

atmarcella
11-21-2009, 03:53
dalawa na nayari nya. dapat dalawa din bayad.

atmarcella
11-21-2009, 03:54
parents are and should be responsible for their children.

Allegra
11-21-2009, 20:31
insert ka freddie's song here

atmarcella
11-21-2009, 21:02
this was posted at philstar:

Not only that Ivler has a pending case, but he was also caught trying to escape. Question is, how was he able to post bail (did he?) or was able to move around freely when he should have been placed in lock up pending the finality of his case? He's got to have some bigger connection either in PNP, perhaps paying off the judge, or in the higher echelon of the government. This is a case where the prosecutor/investigator and newspaper crime investigator should dig up and expose. Something has to be done with the current justice system, it doesn't work!

i agree completely.

PMMA97
11-22-2009, 00:31
Yung unang kaso nya isa reckless imprudence resulting in homicide.

Yung second offense nya which was trying to escape / jump bail is it Bailable?

asian_glockster
11-23-2009, 02:28
Meron po ba pics si Mr. Ivler? Baka po mamaya masideswipe po ako at mabaril po ako

Kaiser Soze
11-23-2009, 08:00
http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/dailypix/2004/Aug/24/localnews9_b.jpg

Ivler is the one with the shaved head. Pollard is the man with the beard.

Please report any sightings to the NBI or PNP.

atmarcella
11-23-2009, 22:01
Yung second offense nya which was trying to escape / jump bail is it Bailable?

no. murder kasi. afaik.