Places to shoot - Huntersville [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Places to shoot - Huntersville

nfrangip
11-24-2009, 11:32
Hello,

I am looking for a place to shoot in the Huntersville area for rifle, pistol, and shotgun. I did my qualification for CCW at Rowan County Wildlife Association. That place is great, but over an hour away. I was hoping for something similar close by. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

CarolinaKat
11-25-2009, 12:03
Might try Mecklenburg Wildlife. I know they have an IDPA chapter there. Years ago I went out there a few times to shoot trap. Haven't been there in years. They are located off Sam Wilson Rd west of Charlotte off 85.

http://www.mwdshooters.com/

That's all Brother
12-19-2009, 11:35
I too, like Rowan Co. Wildlife. More than an hour for me. I shoot Handgun at Shooters express in Belmont. Not the best, but it is close. I have heard that there is a range in Gastonia, off of 321 near I-85, have not tried it yet. I am going to try Mecklenburg Wildlife, will post my thoughts on it.

Jake Mountain
12-23-2009, 04:56
There is an FOP ( fraternal order of police ) range in Iredell county off of exit 45 on 77 down behind the KOA campground. They shoot IPSC 3rd sunday of the month. They also have ab annual membership of only like $110 per year.