Hoo boy! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hoo boy!

Mrs. VR
11-29-2009, 18:04
Our daughter is doing her first bow station part on Saturday for a Rainbow initiation. I'm helping her learn her part. Up to this point she has only done a small part during opening and closing (Confidential Observer) so this is a BIG deal for her. I'm sure she'll do fine, and I'll be :nailbiting: the whole time til she's done. It's funny how much I can remember, even after taking a decade or so off.

She told me recently that she might like to be Grand Worthy Advisor someday. :supergrin:

jetboatdriver
11-29-2009, 21:46
Our daughter is doing her first bow station part on Saturday for a Rainbow initiation. I'm helping her learn her part. Up to this point she has only done a small part during opening and closing (Confidential Observer) so this is a BIG deal for her. I'm sure she'll do fine, and I'll be :nailbiting: the whole time til she's done. It's funny how much I can remember, even after taking a decade or so off.

She told me recently that she might like to be Grand Worthy Advisor someday. :supergrin:

WAAAY TOO COOL !!!

Rainbow work is great. Congratulations to her on her first station! You sort of never forget it do you? Grand Worthy Advisor sounds pretty good to me.

I know you are really proud of her. She will do fine!

Keep us updated

deputy tom
11-30-2009, 06:36
Seeing a goal like GWA shows your daughter has the drive to learn and will do well.Good luck to the both of you.tom.

lethal tupperwa
11-30-2009, 07:30
sounds like apples don't fall far from the tree to me.

Mrs. VR
12-05-2009, 20:47
She did a SPECTACULAR job! I was very very proud! :hearts:

Batesmotel
12-06-2009, 00:19
Congrats.

Glock-it-to-me
12-06-2009, 01:37
As a DeMolay that long ago reached his majority and Past Master of Smithfield Masonic Lodge #455, I congratulate her.

deputy tom
12-06-2009, 15:04
She did a SPECTACULAR job! I was very very proud! :hearts:

We are proud too! tom.:thumbsup:

BigNic
12-06-2009, 19:21
Congratulations to you both.

jtull7
12-06-2009, 19:24
Sharon, you are a mighty fine Mommy.

Mrs. VR
12-06-2009, 19:47
Thanks guys! Today we went to the Masonic and Eastern Star home at Bonnie Blink and sang carols and had a service. They've been doing it every year since long before I was a Rainbow Girl. It was lovely, and really brought back memories! I'm having as much fun as she is I think. :supergrin: