Fanny Pack [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Fanny Pack

bash
12-04-2009, 19:23
A friend of mone has her CCP and wants a nice Fanny Pack for her Glock 26. Any advice or suggestions would be greatful. PM me.

Thanks.

maybelle
12-08-2009, 22:03
I love the trusty old eagle fanny pack. It's not fashionable, but it holds up to day hikes and quad rides :wavey:

Javelin
12-08-2009, 22:14
I love the trusty old eagle fanny pack. It's not fashionable, but it holds up to day hikes and quad rides :wavey:

Pics> :whistling:

FrogWithAGlock
12-11-2009, 15:32
Tommy's Gun packs are great. I have the Original, and carry my G19 in it daily. I just ordered a belly band, and a low-pro pack,as well.

roundgun
12-16-2009, 13:30
+1 on Tommy's original gun packs, lots of storage for all your other incidentals, ID, cell phone, expanding baton, spare mags. Get on their mailing list, they are offering really great deals lately. I and my sweets are real happy with them.

Evela
12-16-2009, 14:28
You're not gonna believe this but Walmart sells a very compact black nylon fanny pack that fits a 26 in the main pocket, has two side pockets - one perfect for a second mag, and one for your cell phone.

How much? $5! I use mine frequently.

Ghost Tracker
12-16-2009, 16:56
Ka-Bar join-ventured with the Tactical Defence Institute ("TDI") and has build an ideal pistol carry fanny pack. It looks as though it would be impossible to fit a full-size handgun inside. It's so small, in fact, that it took me several minutes to discover how it worked! It attracts very little attention. But all the features are tasked directly toward it's covert purpose. I happily carry a FN Hi-Power in mine. Give it a look!