Tomorrow Night... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow Night...

deputy tom
12-14-2009, 18:07
Tomorrow night will be the last stated meeting of my Lodge.The next night,Wednesday,will be the first meeting of the new merged Lodge.The other Lodge had it's last meeting on this past Friday.The new Lodge's notice came today and we will be 314 strong.I'm looking forward to the merger.tom.:cool:

deputy tom
12-17-2009, 15:07
The last meeting went well with comments from the members on our past experiences in the Lodge.Lots of good stories told.The next evening (weds.) we had our first meeting of the new (combined) Lodge with 39 in attendance.Great meal before the meeting with desert afterward.DDGM was in attendance to oversee the transition.Again great meeting.If this was an indicator of things to come I'm impressed.tom.:supergrin:

jetboatdriver
12-27-2009, 20:16
Congrats Tom, good to hear the combination went well. Good Luck!!

deputy tom
12-28-2009, 19:12
Congrats Tom, good to hear the combination went well. Good Luck!!

Thanks Bro. JBD.It seems that this IS a good thing.tom.:cool:

Notrega
12-28-2009, 20:50
Good luck and keep us posted...

deputy tom
12-31-2009, 06:46
Good luck and keep us posted...

Will do.tom.

mmsig229
01-25-2010, 23:19
I wish you the very best with the consolidation. The ones around here don't seem to work so well. We have a small Lodge of about 115 members. We're situated in the heart of our town and are very active in the community. I think that when Lodges merge, they lose their identity. I've seen Lodges merge and become 700+ membership and still can't put together a FC Team. Hope yours is successful!!

deputy tom
01-26-2010, 16:18
mmsig229,thanks for your support.Last week's stated meeting had thirty seven in attendance.Approx. the same as the first combined meeting.This is showing me that the merger is working.For how long I don't know,but we'll see.tom.

slims00ls1z28
01-31-2010, 20:33
Good luck on the merger. About a year and a half ago, the lodge in the small town next to ours merge with mine. All went well, we gained quite a few regular members to an already small lodge (15-20 regularly participating for one reason or another mostly LE work though). It's still quite small but the fellowship is pretty strong. Hopefully I'll be able to get a shift/off days to allow more from me other than the yearly dues.

deputy tom
02-03-2010, 18:23
Good luck on the merger. About a year and a half ago, the lodge in the small town next to ours merge with mine. All went well, we gained quite a few regular members to an already small lodge (15-20 regularly participating for one reason or another mostly LE work though). It's still quite small but the fellowship is pretty strong. Hopefully I'll be able to get a shift/off days to allow more from me other than the yearly dues.

Thank you Brother.tom.