BCS gifts [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BCS gifts

mossy500camo
12-15-2009, 09:33
BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
Alabama vs. Texas, Jan. 7, Pasadena, Calif.
The gifts
Gift suite with products from Sony, Trek mountain bikes and Garmin
Fossil watch
OGIO backpack
Hat

Hey! Atleast you guys will bring back the above!

bamarammin87
12-17-2009, 09:00
You forgot that little thing called the National Championship victory!

mossy500camo
12-17-2009, 14:16
They havent got that yet. Gotta work for that one.

BamaTrooper
12-17-2009, 22:20
'87, Mossy should work at a fish camp the way he baits. Be a smart fish and don't take it.

But seriously, AUburn guys get an Outback gift card and a Best Buy card.
They are right down the street from Raymond James Stadium and only 10 miles between the stores on N Dale Mabry. Maybe they can go in before the game and....wait a minute, the stores won't even be open when the game starts.

Now really seriously, don't lose to NW. The Utah loss UA laid was not a good SEC moment.

mossy500camo
12-18-2009, 09:34
Yes you are so true. I am a good fisherman its my favorite past time. yeah we got NW on a New Years Day Bowl. But its better than sitting a home on New Years. But I was really poking fun at all of the teams and their prizes. as for AU and a moring game Heck man! as for Jan 7th everyone has forgotten about college ball by then. I am willing to bet that noone outside of Alabama and Tx gives a hoot. =-)

bamarammin87
12-18-2009, 09:48
Yes you are so true. I am a good fisherman its my favorite past time. yeah we got NW on a New Years Day Bowl. But its better than sitting a home on New Years. But I was really poking fun at all of the teams and their prizes. as for AU and a moring game Heck man! as for Jan 7th everyone has forgotten about college ball by then. I am willing to bet that noone outside of Alabama and Tx gives a hoot. =-) Lol, I bet itl set a record for the most watched college fb game. The sec championship set that record, i bet the nat. champ. game will too. Either way, SEC has the best teams!

edrobert
12-18-2009, 09:52
Things have changed so much from 15-20yrs ago. In the 4 bowls I played in the best gifts we received were rings & watches. Outside of that they gave us sweatsuits, shoes, hats, and other stuff of no value. Now the kids get all sorts of stuff to include nice electronics, video games, etc.

BamaTrooper
12-18-2009, 10:28
Yes you are so true. I am a good fisherman its my favorite past time. yeah we got NW on a New Years Day Bowl. But its better than sitting a home on New Years. But I was really poking fun at all of the teams and their prizes. as for AU and a moring game Heck man! as for Jan 7th everyone has forgotten about college ball by then. I am willing to bet that noone outside of Alabama and Tx gives a hoot. =-)

As long as the poking doesn't become personal attacks :tongueout::supergrin:

mossy500camo
12-18-2009, 13:34
Things have changed so much from 15-20yrs ago. In the 4 bowls I played in the best gifts we received were rings & watches. Outside of that they gave us sweatsuits, shoes, hats, and other stuff of no value. Now the kids get all sorts of stuff to include nice electronics, video games, etc.

I know two guys from my area that play for UAB. Their family are kinda "poor" but those youngsters are driving Hummers already.