Striechers out of Glock Bussiness...!? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Striechers out of Glock Bussiness...!?

fjrdc
12-23-2009, 14:58
Read on another forum that they are no longer a Glock dealer!? Whats up with that?

tbyron
12-23-2009, 16:14
Where did you read that? Do you have any reference links?

cabindriver
12-23-2009, 16:15
As of January 1, 2010.

fjrdc
12-23-2009, 16:42
mnguntalk.com

tbyron
12-23-2009, 17:05
mnguntalk.com

user842 on MNguntalk.com:
"According to Streicher's ... Specifically Todd at Streicher's.... Their contract with Glock expires on 12/31/09 and they will not be renewing it. They are going to be pretty much an exclusive S&W dealer."

That's bad news. I know an employee from Streicher's occasionally posts on the North Star Glockers forum, maybe we can get a second source of confirmation.

Either way, I'm glad I used my GSSF certificate last month.

cabindriver
12-23-2009, 17:35
user842 on MNguntalk.com:
"According to Streicher's ... Specifically Todd at Streicher's.... Their contract with Glock expires on 12/31/09 and they will not be renewing it. They are going to be pretty much an exclusive S&W dealer."

That's bad news. I know an employee from Streicher's occasionally posts on the North Star Glockers forum, maybe we can get a second source of confirmation.

Either way, I'm glad I used my GSSF certificate last month.
I was told the same thing last week.

tbyron
12-23-2009, 17:55
I was told the same thing last week.

Now what will I do when I get a GSSF certificate? Keeprs, I guess. Never done business with them. I might have to get in touch with them about GSSF purchases.

Glock lists the Sauk Rapids location as a GSSF dealer. Do you think the Saint Paul store would honor the certificates also?

RLDS45S
12-24-2009, 19:20
Keeprs is a faimily run biz! They are memberss of a slain St Joe PD officer who was shotin the line of duty pulling over a vehicle jus west of St. Joe. The killer of Brian Klienfelter was susquently shot and killed one shot...45ACP HS by a Benton Deputy!

PoliceHQ
12-27-2009, 10:58
Hi guys,

The rumor are correct. As of Jan 1 we are not Glock dealers anymore. Of course we will still carry accessories and we're a great place to get your Glock Holsters. We're also still supporting you here and have renewed out sponsorship of GlockTalk.com, so we hope to hear from you guys here & at the stores!

Thanks.

Streicher's
PoliceHQ.com

tbyron
12-27-2009, 15:04
Of course we will still carry accessories and we're a great place to get your Glock Holsters. We're also still supporting you here and have renewed out sponsorship of GlockTalk.com, so we hope to hear from you guys here & at the stores!

Thanks for the update. I have no reason to not continue shopping for extras for my guns at Streicher's. Maybe a different brand of gun for my next purchase.

Just waiting patiently for my holster to arrive at my house. Maybe tomorrow it will be here.

runhotshot
03-20-2010, 17:53
Omb Guns has picked up the Glock distributorship for MN and WI. The rep's name is Kent Thostenson his card say's cell # is 952-451-1852 email is kent@ombguns.com. They don't have a retail store but carry a tons of cool stuff.