Hunting or What? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hunting or What?

cziv
12-28-2009, 20:35
What do you guys think sport, animal control, hunting? Probably all seen it but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHmYsyVniE

fgutie35
12-28-2009, 20:46
I call it, few punks with money and guns that are everything but hunters, with a lot of time on their hands to play their little realistic video games, who need to grow up and get the hell out of their parents home and be independent.:upeyes:

gjk5
12-28-2009, 21:06
that is animal control. feral hogs are a nuisance and cause significant monetary losses to landowners.

it ain't sport and it ain't hunting but it looks fun as hell.

cziv
12-28-2009, 21:25
I didn't like it but my Father told me that they were out of control and destroying millions in damages to Texas farmers. Oh well?

I still hate to see them butchered like that. I'm not a puss and like to hunt but that's a real massacre!

Maybe they donate the meat to shelters or prisons or something??

vafish
01-07-2010, 11:33
that is animal control. feral hogs are a nuisance and cause significant monetary losses to landowners.

it ain't sport and it ain't hunting but it looks fun as hell.

This.

When feral animals take over you need to go to extreme measures to get things back on track.

It's pretty common in Australia as well. Goats, pigs, cats, foxes, rabbits, donkeys, and camels are ruining the environment down there.

Glock940
01-07-2010, 15:23
Animal control

gunrunner0
01-08-2010, 21:18
I call it, few punks with money and guns that are everything but hunters, with a lot of time on their hands to play their little realistic video games, who need to grow up and get the hell out of their parents home and be independent.:upeyes:

Thats just animal control, it's no difference than setting mouse traps in your atic or shooting coyotes that attack livestock. Feral hogs are a growing problem to agriculture all over the country and have to be dealt with.

noway
01-09-2010, 22:13
Animal control. No difference than a mouse trap or poisoning a lake/pond to eradicate a asian carp.