saftey instructor.... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : saftey instructor....

ZIG-ZAG
12-29-2009, 13:39
Any one know a good gun saftey instructor in the far west sub. of chicago?I have heard so bad stories about the ones at gat...too many people to many loaded guns swinging around.

I'm out near Dekalb.

need to find a saftey/ basic pistol class for the wife and I plus would like to get the kids into a basic gun/rifle class.

I told her if she let me buy some guns I would set it up for all of us.

any ideas?

JWS755
01-04-2010, 15:25
www.gsldefensetraining.com

Weekend classes in Bloomington IL, 90 mi south. Through the NRA, very nice class, but then I would say that, I am one of the instructors!

ZIG-ZAG
01-04-2010, 16:06
thanks for the reply...we'll see you in april !

JWS755
02-16-2010, 14:43
Incidentally, there is both a Hampton Inn and a Fairfield inn just down the street from Darnalls. Email me if you have questions. Both Clean and nice. (Theres another one next to the Hamption that was not up to standards.) Fairfield is our hotel of choice, and they give us a pretty good rate. See you in April!

SIUC4
02-16-2010, 16:07
Darnalls is def. the best place to shoot around my parts...in the winter at least...got my own range built at home:cool:

JWS755
02-16-2010, 16:34
We contract with Darnalls for lunch during our classes... Sue feeds us better than we get at home! My kid wants to come with me just to eat!

JWS755
04-13-2010, 18:37
Just talked to my partner and training buddy John, we have a class about half full, still room to join us on April 24-25. We have the Florida CCW permit forms on hand for graduates if they want one. Anyone with questions, please email me. Thanks!

www.gsldefensetraining.com