Stopped by my gun shop this morning... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stopped by my gun shop this morning...

noeyes
01-02-2010, 11:36
and they have dropped their price on a M&P15-22 to $399! :wow:

I've been debating the S&W or Sig and was gonna wait to check on both at a show next weekend, but I think this makes up my mind. I don't see any reason to wait.

DriBak
01-02-2010, 16:20
Jump on it, I just wish they came with a threaded barrel

camcom76
01-03-2010, 16:34
I warn you that their is a reason these things are that cheap. The extractor on mine blew out on the second magazine. A piece of the shell casing hit me in the face. It is only a matter of time before they recall these things. Something causes the gun to fire out of battery which results in the extractor blowing out. Just giving you a heads up. BTW, I have read where several other people have had the same thing happen.

GLOCKMASTER
01-03-2010, 17:00
I warn you that their is a reason these things are that cheap. The extractor on mine blew out on the second magazine. A piece of the shell casing hit me in the face. It is only a matter of time before they recall these things. Something causes the gun to fire out of battery which results in the extractor blowing out. Just giving you a heads up. BTW, I have read where several other people have had the same thing happen.

I know the earlier models had an extractor problem.

I have several hundred rounds through mine without issue and I also have a good friend that has several thousand through his without having any problems.

M2 Carbine
01-03-2010, 17:57
$399, and you didn't bring it home?

I've got something over 2,000 rounds through mine.
In .223 ammo savings the gun paid for itself last month.:supergrin:

My friend, his kids and another friend were shooting my SIG 15-2 yesterday. Loading 11 magazines as fast as they could and blasting away. He said they shot at least 7-8 hundred rounds. That makes over a thousand rounds through the SIG in 12 days.

Wait until the weather warms up, That SIG and S&W will get some use.:supergrin:

FLIPPER 348
01-03-2010, 19:58
and they have dropped their price on a M&P15-22 to $399! :wow:

...dropped to $399??? What were they before!!!

>>They run $329 NIB 'round these parts. Kieth's Sporting Goods in Gresham Oregon.