Thank Corzine [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Thank Corzine

highlandsvette
01-04-2010, 13:31
One handgun per month!!:steamed: Thankyou Gov. Corzine.You had to screw us one more time before you left office.:toilet:

02-01-2010, 19:08
One handgun per month!!:steamed: Thankyou Gov. Corzine.You had to screw us one more time before you left office.:toilet:

What's with this crap. I just left Lawman. In NJ you can get 3 pistol permits per app. and they expire in 90 days. If I need to order a weapon, my last permit will expire before i get it.
My Chief says to keep applying for new permits. I think that'll raise a few eyebrows!
And for those of you who think being an LEO gets you special treatment....My permits took 100 days.
Anyone know a friendly FFL in South Jersey? I found what I want on guns america, but I don't know a soul with a FFL and the local guys GA lists don't seem to be interested.

Matrix62
02-03-2010, 12:17
I don't know how far south you are but I have purchased from Ron at Legacy Firearms. He is in southern Monmouth County. I believe that he only charges 10% above dealer cost for any new stuff.

http://legacyfirearms.gunsamerica.com/Home.htm

02-03-2010, 16:54
I'm in Burlington Co but Monmouth isn't that far. He seems to have a large inventory.
I'm looking at a ruger lcp .380 as a bug (and he has one $25 less than Lawman). But I'm told the PDs policy on back up weapons may be under review. I wouldn't carry this piece as an off duty weapon so not much sense in getting one if the bug deal is scrapped.
Matt