Six Sigma customer service +1 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Six Sigma customer service +1

shuck99
01-07-2010, 20:52
Curt from six sigma said they'll fix or repair the lower for free! But he said because thier lowers are match grade he wanted me to also send my Addax piston upper in as well for custom fitting of the upper and lower.

Has anyone else had their AR15 upper and lower custom fitted together? Never heard of that before.:dunno:

NeverMore1701
01-07-2010, 21:05
Sounds kinda odd to me.

rebby
01-08-2010, 18:52
According to our records, the lower that shuck99 received was one of our limited match grade lowers specifically built for a run of long range rifles that we were building. When we first sent this (stripped) lower to GlockTalk for the raffle it was understood that we would be building the upper for it at a later date so we didn't give it a second thought. These lowers were intended to be hand matched to specific uppers and were machined with that in mind. In fact, I believe that we still have the matched upper on a shelf in our stockroom.

Anyway, we later learned via email from shuck99 that this lower had been mated with an Addax upper and that he was having issues with it. We have requested that shuck99 send both the lower and the upper back to our shop so that we can take a look at it to determine the issue. At this point, I'd rather not speculate as to what the exact problem is since I have not had the opportunity to examine the lower. Once we have an opportunity to examine shuck99's rifle, we'll be in contact with him to discuss the details of the problem(s) as well potential ways to rectify them.

At Six Sigma Arms we take both quality and customer service very very seriously. We have no desire to jump to conclusions nor speculate about what problems may exist without thoroughly examining the part(s) in question. At this time, I wish that I could provide more information but until I've had a chance to examine the rifle and discuss the issue with shuck99, I'm afraid that I am unable to do so.

I thank all of you for your understanding and assure you that we will do everything that we can to assist shuck99.

rebby
01-12-2010, 08:43
I just wanted to update this thread w/the resolution. I spoke with shuck99 about this issue yesterday and it turns out that there was no issue with either the lower or the upper. Instead, shuck99 simply had a few out of spec magazines that were causing problems. Once he was able to procure some in spec magazines (C-Products if I remember correctly) everything functioned as it should and there was no need to send the rifle in. :cool:

Addax Tactical
01-16-2010, 17:25
I just wanted to update this thread w/the resolution. I spoke with shuck99 about this issue yesterday and it turns out that there was no issue with either the lower or the upper. Instead, shuck99 simply had a few out of spec magazines that were causing problems. Once he was able to procure some in spec magazines (C-Products if I remember correctly) everything functioned as it should and there was no need to send the rifle in. :cool:

Thanks for the follow up Curt.:cool:

Glad to see it worked out.

Chris