Rah Rah Rammer Jammer Pt. 2 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rah Rah Rammer Jammer Pt. 2

FM12
01-08-2010, 02:02
Best team is still Alabama. Told you so.

An ugly BCS game,but I'll take it.

I hate Pete Carroll and USC, BTW.

RTR X 1000!!

BamaTrooper
01-08-2010, 09:17
Everyone keeps saying it was ugly. I don't understand. The problems I saw were 3rd down conversion rate for Bama and about 4 plays where UT went for over 15 yards. 3 of those plays were passes (2 TDs). Oh, and the kickoff receiving. WTH? The first one was worse than the line drive Smelley got hit with later, at least he tried to get out of the way.

I am not dissapointed with 6 of 11 by McElroy because I think the coaches decided not to throw it. I give credit to the UT defense, the had good coverage all night.

As for next year, we have 7 seniors on defense and McClain is headed for some NFL coin. Not sure on Jackson. Defense should be OK until it can gel next year. Barron is back, Darreus, Chapman, Hightower, a couple of back ups that saw time; they'll be back.
The offense though? QB coming back, Ingram, Richardson, Hanks, Maze, 3 or 4 linemen, Jones. Looking good there. Hope they can score while the defense comes together.
Losing a punter and kicker though. Hope that big ass linebacker/kicker from TX is ready to play. 6'3" 225+ is not the kicker you plan on running over in the game.
That said,
ROLLTIDE! ROLL!

mossy500camo
01-08-2010, 09:37
Did Colt McCoy really look hurt to any of you? He was faking BIG time. With him or without him. Alabama would have stomped them anyways. Congrats Bamma Fans.

FM12
01-08-2010, 11:21
Thnaks,Mossy. Just Thanks!

mossy500camo
01-08-2010, 15:04
FM12, I see that you need ammo. Where are you and what caliber ammo are you looking for?

FM12
01-08-2010, 18:30
.45ACP is about all right now, sold most of my handguns recently to finance daughter #1 another car. We have an excellent Pawn Shop here in Monroeville, BTW. Come on over and visit,& I'll buy your lunch or dinner @ David's All you can eat catfish house!!

I'm in Monroeville, in Monroe County, about 90 milesNW ofMobile (Where Bama Trooper stays)