Congrats to Alabama Crimson Tide. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Alabama Crimson Tide.

mossy500camo
01-08-2010, 09:47
Congrats to all you Bama fans and the Natty Champs. Until next season War Damn Eagle!

FM12
01-08-2010, 11:30
Thanks agin,Mossy. The time is really close for both AU and UA to DOMINATE college football once more. RTR & WE!

yahoo, No 1 again!! Outstanding defensive job once more, no surprises there.

If McCoy was injured, I'm the Sha of Iran! Looked Hokie to me too! Tebow would not have even noticed.

Rub some dirt on it Nancy!! per Frank Barone Excellent job by Gilbert, BTW. Good things to come for him.

mossy500camo
01-08-2010, 14:55
I know that's right. I have to give Alabama credit. I just read where McElroy was playing with cracked ribs, Ingram had a hamstring pull and a few others were cramping. McCoy was faking the entire game. He couldnt even out act Tebow.

glockkramer
01-08-2010, 22:50
Congrats to all you Bama fans and the Natty Champs. Until next season War Damn Eagle!

I would just say that if anyone doubts the SEC is the greatest conference, this season should have put those to bed. WE & RTR (at least until the Iron bowl!) I respect McCoy's testimony at the end of the game. It's interesting to note that ESPN cut that part out of his post-game interview on Friday morning.

JMag
01-08-2010, 23:03
That was VERY big of you, Mossy. Thanks!

Congrats on your bowl win...I was pulling hard for Auburn. What a game.

Next year should be fun. I wonder which team will have more folks in the stands for their spring game? That is just crazy!