CTC Laser P.380!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CTC Laser P.380!!

fra3
01-08-2010, 14:56
I spoke to Crimson Trace today and they have the lasers ready to go for the p380!! I am stoked! Now we just need a holster maker to pick up the pieces. I would love to see a pocket holster for it that will accomadate the laser gaurd. I just thought someone would like to know they are out now. I have mine on the way! f3

P.s. they are offering free shipping( I kow they are higher than SR but SR does not have them yet.)

pterodon
01-23-2010, 15:46
Well, I just installed an LG433 on my P380 and can verify that the Desantis Nemesis N38BJR8Z0 pocket holster doesn't fit very well. I though the fit without the laser was fairly loose and had therefore hoped that it might fit with the laser installed, but no dice. :crying:

Anybody got a bead on anyone who is making pocket holsters for the P380 with the CT laser installed?

oldgranpa
02-03-2010, 20:15
I've ordered a LG433 but will be a week before I get it.

So if you have one already, please tell me how you like it. And what distance you zeroed it.

Thanks.

og

fra3
02-15-2010, 06:49
I love this little combo. It is very small even with the laser and shoots well. I am using a Galco universal pocket holster until someone makes a better one for it w/ the Laser. I wish they would hurry seems like it is taking forever. f3

P.S. I zeroed mine in at seventeen feet, wierd but it works well for up to 25 or so and also on shorter shots. I think this is about the best for me at least. Good Luck

Gideon46
02-15-2010, 17:58
guys try a site called Hidden Holsters. He learned to make pocket holsters from RJ Hedly. You may recognize the name. I believe he's making an excellent pocket holster for the P380 with CT.

Gideon

randyc74
02-16-2010, 15:28
Hey Guys,
I have the P380 mold gun and have made several pocket holsters for the little Kahr. I'm hopeing to be able to start making pocket holsters for the CT equipted pistols asap. When I do, they will be on my website and on my Glock Talk Sponser Showcase thread.

Randy