Where to stay for super bowl sunday? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay for super bowl sunday?

Arr6
01-10-2010, 20:53
Im planning a trip to Miami and decided to leave a day earlier and hang out in Miami for super bowl. I wont be going to the game (too expensive) but figured I could go to a sports bar nearby and watch the game on tv. The problem Im having is most of the hotels are either sold out or charging outrageous prices. Looking for some recommendations on where to stay by Miami beach for super bowl sunday.

Thanks

GlocknSpiehl
01-13-2010, 13:10
Im planning a trip to Miami and decided to leave a day earlier and hang out in Miami for super bowl. I wont be going to the game (too expensive) but figured I could go to a sports bar nearby and watch the game on tv. The problem Im having is most of the hotels are either sold out or charging outrageous prices. Looking for some recommendations on where to stay by Miami beach for super bowl sunday.

Thanks

Oh man, you want to stay some place inexpensive in Miami Beach during Super Bowl week??? :rofl: :rofl: Oh my goodness, you gave me quite the belly laugh!

Oh dear oh dear.

Checking on Orbitz I did see some hotels for around $250/night, plus about a 12% tax plus hotel fees plus about $15-$20 per day for parking on Miami Beach. Most any 4 star place on Miami Beach will be ok to stay at.

Be aware that traffic will suck more than ObamaCAre both on Miami Beach and getting to and from Miami Beach during that time period. As for sports bars, can't really help you there as I never go to them.

Good luck!

greatwun
01-13-2010, 19:07
Will there be anything good going on in Miami after the superbowl that night?

Civilian sheep Dog
01-23-2010, 16:45
Stay in Fort. Lauderdale, alot of the official after parties will be there as well