IDPA SO Training Class - Saturday, February 20, 2010 - Sellersburg, Indiana [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : IDPA SO Training Class - Saturday, February 20, 2010 - Sellersburg, Indiana

TreehugginGlock
01-10-2010, 22:27
Hello, folks. Hope you have all had a wonderful holiday season and are ready to have a great new year.

I just wanted to remind you all that Silvercreek Conservation Club's IDPA Club in Sellersburg, Indiana, will be hosting a Safety Officer Training Class on Saturday, February 20th. Cost of the course is only $35 and will include lunch. Classroom and practical training will be completed in one day and will be taught by our own Area Coodinator, Jeff Brown.

If you're debating about if you would like to be an SO or not, remember, those that SO the Silvercreek IDPA club's monthly matches, shoot for free that day. That can add up to some significant savings if you SO several matches. Plus, you'll win my appreciation for the help with our matches. Our next match will be the first Saturday in March.

Please email me if you would like to attend the class as soon as possible. I need to get a head count for lunch.

See you then,

Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersburg, Indiana
www.silvercreekcc.org