Law-17 lasers for Glock 27 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Law-17 lasers for Glock 27

makhshev
01-11-2010, 00:20
I was wandering if anyone has had to change the battery in your laser system yet? I have a glock 27 with a law-17 and the battery needs to be replaced. I am unable to get in contact with S.K. Industries. I call, email, and the guy I bought the gun from even took the gun to his shop to find it vacant.
I don't know what to do, just want to get it fixed.
Thank you for any help,
Ron

MarcusT
01-11-2010, 09:32
This might not help if you don't have the charging adapter and can't get in touch with the manufacturer.If all else fails you may be able to take it to a battery store and they could probably make you a custom battery for it.

http://www.law-17.com/instructions.html

The Battery
When the laser is bright for a moment then goes dim, it means the battery needs to be recharged. Do not de-charge the battery! Use a 9 volt alkaline battery with the charging adapter suppled with your laser. Plug the adapter into the charging port at the bottom of the forearm ( se illus.). Do not activate the laser while charging! Remove adapter after five minutes. Ten Minutes maximum A good Battery will provide several recharges. If your battery fails to take or hold a charge, return the frame to the Factory. Do not attempt to change battery yourself.

makhshev
01-11-2010, 12:19
I have everything for the system including the charger. The battery does not hold a charge anymore and needs to be replaced. Don't know how to change the battery but looking for someone that can or knows how.
Any help is appreciated