Wife stole my knife !! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wife stole my knife !!

TheLastDaze
01-11-2010, 19:42
No I'm not trying to be a poet, my wife stole my knife !!!!

I just bought two knives for hiking, a Cold Steel Kukri and a Roach Belly.. the roach is absolutely scary sharp!!!

She was cutting some chicken for dinner and had mentioned she wished she had a sharper knife, well if you don't know the roach belly looks like a kitchen knife anyhow, since I just got it and knew how sharp it was I wanted her to give it a go........

Well my knife went bye, bye..

I had really intended to get two anyway, I guess I'll buy two more so I can one up her:supergrin:

NeverMore1701
01-11-2010, 21:05
My wife took a few knives also. I didn't mind so much until she turned into ex-wife, never to be seen again (miss the knives more than her).

TattooedGlock
01-17-2010, 16:10
I can top all of that. I left my large Sebenza on the kitchen counter one day and ended up finding my wife digging holes in the back garden with it to plan flowers! I wasn't very happy!

Jeepnik
01-18-2010, 14:23
Oh for Pete's sake. Don't be so cheap. Go out a buy the lady a "good" set of kitchen knives. Yes, they can set you back a few hundred dollars. But they will last a lifetime.

cc1970
01-20-2010, 16:05
I can top all of that. I left my large Sebenza on the kitchen counter one day and ended up finding my wife digging holes in the back garden with it to plan flowers! I wasn't very happy!

Sebenza ''digging holes in the back garden with it to plan flowers":faint:?????!!!!!!!- is she still your wife?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TheLastDaze
01-20-2010, 20:42
Oh for Pete's sake. Don't be so cheap. Go out a buy the lady a "good" set of kitchen knives. Yes, they can set you back a few hundred dollars. But they will last a lifetime.

well I'm more aware of 'good' knives nowa days (well a little), but we bought some 'good' surgical knives before and were guaranteed for life adn all that..

well they're junk.......

we still have some decent knives but they're larger, basic food prep is easier in some cases with a smaller knife.. I gave her that one and that's all shes getting, we just spent a small fortune on cookware, which gives me another reason to buy another glock... J/K..

BK63
01-21-2010, 17:34
My wife took a few knives also. I didn't mind so much until she turned into ex-wife, never to be seen again (miss the knives more than her).

Ah yes many of us on this site have lost some good hardware to the ex. You are in good company. Welcome to the brotherhood :supergrin: