SHOT Show update #1 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SHOT Show update #1

Ernest Emerson
01-12-2010, 11:13
Dear Members,

First, I need to apologize to everyone for being a little slow to respond and hard to get a hold of lately. Then I would like to thank everyone for their rock solid support and energetic enthusiasm throughout all of 2009 and especially during the Christmas Holiday season. We were working double time to fill all of the orders and hopefully your Christmas stockings. It was great. Everyone at Emerson Knives thanks all of you.

And now to 2010. With all of the activity at Christmas and then the looming SHOT Show, I’ve barely had time to sleep. But it’s all been good. I hope all of you who are planning on attending the SHOT Show take the time to step by our booth # 20320.

For SHOT I am introducing some pretty cool stuff. You will see the new Gentleman JIM folder, sleek, slim and full of “Bad Intent.”

I’m also re-introducing the Emerson Hard Wear line, now made by us with the option of the wave feature.

You will also see the new CQC-22 knife. Oh, and it happens to go with the matched, serialized AR-15 style 22 caliber rifle from our friends at Spike’s Tactical.

In addition there will also be the new EOTAC knife we are building for EOTAC, the premier tactical apparel maker in the game.

We’re also going to be introducing our new Heavy Bags, shields and other training gear built under the Emerson brand by one of the premier boxing equipment makers in the world. And best, they’re made right here in the USA!

Wait till you see what we’re doing to Blades and Clips.

There’s going to be jewelry and “Bad Intent” bling.

I know I’m forgetting something but anyway, these are the reasons I’ve been hard to locate as of late.

Look for some video clips we’ll be posting after the show.

Hope you can make it. If not check on the website.

Best Regards,

Ernest R. Emerson

NeverMore1701
01-12-2010, 11:32
Thanks for taking the time to update us. I really need to get one of your knives, all the ones I've had the pleasur. Of using were absolutely outstanding!