Resources for gunsmithing [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Resources for gunsmithing

SnowOxx
01-12-2010, 15:15
Hi,

I am slowly learning some gunsmithing stuff, and was wondering if there are websites/books/youtub vids that teach proper gunsmithing techniques. I am also thinking of getting certified with the companies i currently own (glock, remington, etc). Any help appreciated.

DJ Niner
01-13-2010, 02:07
Brownells is a wonderful source for gunsmithing supplies of all types, and they have a great website as well. It includes many videos/articles detailing upgrades for many types of firearms; you could spend hours in their website's Gun Tech area on a high-speed connection, and learn a lot, for free. They also have gunsmiths on-call for telephone consultation, in case you run into problems when installing the products they sell.

I'm not connected to the company in any way, but I'm a dang happy repeat customer.

www.Brownells.com

SnowOxx
01-13-2010, 10:47
Thanks, im slowly getting more tools the more knowledge I get. Its becoming a fun hobby, and saving me loads of money. Most gunsmiths out where I am charge 50-100 bucks a hr for anything, even installing glock sights that take 10 sec to install.