Trip to Doggy Emergency Room [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Doggy Emergency Room

KillStick
01-12-2010, 16:12
Had to take my 14yr blue healer to the emergency room today. He was very disoriented, foaming at the mouth and dry heaving. They said that he may have suffered a stroke. It was pretty scary I love my pooch been around for awhile now. He seems to be getting back to his normal self here in the evening so hopefully he is getting better.:dunno:

CSnakes
01-12-2010, 17:07
We had a recent scare with our Great Dane, Emergency Room PUP on Christmas Eve AM... vomiting, no appetite and lethargic. She had a bacterial infection in her digestive tract. Full recovery with some meds.

I hope your pup recovers fully and quickly. It's definitely a scare when they do that to you.

Best of Luck!

silentpoet
01-19-2010, 09:16
I had to take my schnauzer, Lucky, to the emergency clinic this weekend. He had pacreatitis. When he basically pooped blood I knew I had to get him to a vet. He is doing better now, but he does still seem a bit subdued so I don't think he is feeling great yet.

KillStick
03-21-2010, 20:14
Just as a update I know it has been awhile but my blue healer ended up passing away. I would like to thank you for your support and wishes. Hope all is going well for your loved animals.

venenoindy
03-21-2010, 23:11
Im very sorry for your loss.

rugercat78
03-22-2010, 08:44
So sorry for your loss :angel:

Nutt51
03-22-2010, 09:34
Killstick,

Sorry for the loss of your friend. I know it hurts.
I lost my little jack russell buddy 3 weeks ago and
I still hurt, but it is getting better.
It has taught me to love and appreciate the people
and pets still in my life and be thankful that they are
here every day. A kind word and a soft touch means a lot.
As the line in the song goes, "Love ain't worth nothing if
you don't give it away".
Remember and cherish the good times you had with him.
Best of luck.

KillStick
03-22-2010, 09:42
Yea it has been about a month and a half since he passed and I am currently looking at getting another puppy.

RLB
03-22-2010, 15:43
Sorry for your loss.

cllrtr
03-22-2010, 17:23
So sorry for you Killstick and you also Nutt. May both your precious pals RIP.