Magazine Question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Question

Tcormier106
01-13-2010, 18:02
I have a Norinco BWK-92 which is a 5.56 MAK-90. I am having a terrible time finding mags for it. I would be interested in finding the origional Chinese .223 mags if someone has a link to some.

I am also wondering if anyone knows of any mags that work for sure in these style rifles. I have heard that the Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle mags work, others say they wont.

I would rather not have to modify any mags but if thats my last resort then so be it.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone

jehu
01-14-2010, 12:05
Original Chicom mags in 223 can be found on Gunbroker from time to time but can be pricey but they work the best. Bulgarian circle 10 solid black mags work in my 4 Chinese 84S's without any modifications but I have heard some people have to file the rear lug some to make them work. The solid black ones are the best because they are steel renforced at the lugs and feed lips. I have even modded one to fit my Valmet M76W and it works good. Good luck with it and IMO it is worth the hassle because, excluding the Valmet, the Chinese are the best AK's out there.:wavey: