25% off on a Demo NHC Talon II? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 25% off on a Demo NHC Talon II?

ajgranda
01-15-2010, 06:57
Hi,

Out of state dealer offered to sell me the shops demo Talon II Bobtail (DB upper, HC lower, Blk Cristobal grips) for about 25% off MSRP. Its in 99% condition and has about 200 rounds through it. I contacted NHC and they said the dealer is very reputable and that the DOM was 04/09. Should I jump on this?

Thanks

GJ1981
01-15-2010, 08:24
If it were me I'd call/email http://www.migunslingers.com/ and see how much he could get one for in the same specs.

I'm not sure what full MSRP is but a discounted MSRP could be very close to a new price from George. To me if it is close I'd spend a few hundred more to get new over used, YMMV. To me used equals 15% or more off the regular price, not MSRP.

ajgranda
01-15-2010, 08:35
EDIT: Disregard. I've decided on the EB MA edition w/single sided safety. Through George of course. Thanks

mikegun
01-15-2010, 17:49
rember you are not buying a Glock, in this case id get a new pistol, if it were a Glock id go, and have many times with a Glock..

ajgranda
01-16-2010, 08:10
rember you are not buying a Glock, in this case id get a new pistol, if it were a Glock id go, and have many times with a Glock..

I agree, anyway, this dealer did have a three day inspection period and NHC comes with a lifetime warranty, but you better know your 1911s when inspecting. Which I still don't. :crying: