US based BOGs who want to order t-shirts...look here [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : US based BOGs who want to order t-shirts...look here

vega
01-20-2010, 17:50
Hi guys,

My folks will becoming here on March and we can order the shirts that Team Bog is running as long as they can do it on time.

Please check for design here: http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1169661

Our options are only designs 1 and 2. Design 3 is already reserved for the real Team so please do not even ask if possible.

Per Mannix, non-Team BOG member will not have the following logo and we cannot be choosy nor picky.

Design changes for shirts that will be made for sale to non-Team members:
• Any color except blue (to be finalized)
• No “Team BOGs” label at the back
• No PPSA sleeve logo

I voted for design 1 but whatever wins I want it anyway. Please do not vote on this thread, go to the original thread and vote there.

To those who can pay locally, just go ahead and place your order with rsaki and my folks can bring your shirt here. I can UPS to you on your dime. Sorry no USPS or Fedex.

To those who have no way of paying locally, poodle will pay for it and he will collect the payment from me when he gets here. Before we place the order, I will have to collect the payment from you guys. Payment can be send via GUNPAL, check or cash. You can open an account here for GUNPAL: https://www.gunpal.net/

rsaki pegged the shirt at PHP1500 and per xeconversion USD1 = PHP46.250
That will be USD32.50 + shipping $7.99 + GUNPAL fee 4% = USD42.00

You are responsible for your vote and size.

As 9MX mentioned he is size LX for collezionne and he will order L for this shirt. I am L for collezionne so mine is Medium for TimBog.

BTW, please order max of 2 ea only. I do not want to burden my folks so much.

I always see this in all establishments.
I have the right to refuse service.:supergrin:

VICARA
01-21-2010, 14:24
I ordered 1 Medium size on kahit anong ma-print.
piggy-back na lang sa package mo. Will send you the check.

TY.