Primary Arms or Bushnell [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms or Bushnell

Broncbuster
01-20-2010, 21:31
Trying to decide which to stick on a ATI Strike Force Stock Mini 14. I noticed all the positive post about the Primary Arms Sights. Anyone have real world experience with either?

Primary Arms http://www.primaryarms.com/product.sc?productId=299&categoryId=5

Bushnell http://www.bushnell.com/products/scopes/riflescopes/trophy/730132P/?CFID=12487115&CFTOKEN=6a8bc5d6f409e94d-BA73D119-CF15-A3A4-2D97FA8EE4BEA584&

PIDDLER
01-20-2010, 22:01
I have the Bushnell on my RRA. I have shot it only to sight in. The front sight co-witness' perfectly but the optic interferes with raising the MI rear sight. In a jam I would simply remove it. The reticles green/red are good, it comes with lense covers that are loose fitting and not to great. I got mine on sale at Midway about 6 months ago for $149 IIRC. Bottom line...I like it for the price.:wavey:

AC45ACP
01-21-2010, 05:49
I've owned both and you can't go wrong with either one! I liked the PA M3 a little better and my good friend is running it on his ar, and Marshell @ Primary Arms is a very nice guy! I will buy more PA products in the future... Good luck

AC

Broncbuster
01-21-2010, 07:21
Thanks for the replies. This is just a plinker mostly and I did not want to put alot in optics. Mainly wanted something around the ranch for the coyotes.

CrazyFeet
01-21-2010, 09:34
ive owned a few bushnells and I like them and never had any problems but after reading reviews here I am going with primary arms for my next red dot and mounting it on my bushmaster. Ill keep you updated if you are at all interested :)

Broncbuster
01-21-2010, 09:54
ive owned a few bushnells and I like them and never had any problems but after reading reviews here I am going with primary arms for my next red dot and mounting it on my bushmaster. Ill keep you updated if you are at all interested :)

Definately. I have heard nothing but good about the primary arms products and the Bushnell. Just kinda on the fence on which one I want.

duncan
01-21-2010, 09:55
I've owned both and you can't go wrong with either one! I liked the PA M3 a little better and my good friend is running it on his ar, and Marshell @ Primary Arms is a very nice guy! I will buy more PA products in the future... Good luck

AC

Really like the PA M3 I have. Well built and since this is for coyots, they ain't worth spending much $$$$ on.