Morganton, NC 2010 match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Morganton, NC 2010 match

DannyR
01-21-2010, 17:21
The confirmed date for the Morganton, NC GSSF match is March 27-28. Come on down and make this match a great success in 2010. I shot it last year and it was a very well run match.

pzlehr
01-28-2010, 21:09
Hi,
I plan to shoot at the GSSF match in Morganton. This will be my first ever
GSSF shoot or any kind of shoot. I've looked around and maybe I missed it but are there classes of pistols? In other words if I have a Glock out of the box, is there a basic class...if I put a set of after market sites on a Glock is it considered "souped up"? Same question if I have a conversion barrel. I believe there are side matches with baby Glocks and I have a 27 but shoot with a 9mm LWD barrel and 9mm mags. Would this be a problem?

Thanks,
Chuck

Thx-1138
01-29-2010, 10:15
Hi,
I plan to shoot at the GSSF match in Morganton. This will be my first ever
GSSF shoot or any kind of shoot. I've looked around and maybe I missed it but are there classes of pistols? In other words if I have a Glock out of the box, is there a basic class...if I put a set of after market sites on a Glock is it considered "souped up"? Same question if I have a conversion barrel. I believe there are side matches with baby Glocks and I have a 27 but shoot with a 9mm LWD barrel and 9mm mags. Would this be a problem?

Thanks,
Chuck

Current GSSF rules (http://www.gssfonline.com/GLOCK_Report_Rules_2009.pdf)

The wife and I plan on attending (and shooting this time!) if we can clear our schedules.

She'll probably shoot Stock with my G17; I'll probably shoot MajorSub with my G39. Drat that I can't get my G38 ported barrel into MajorSub.

toxicbyte
02-23-2010, 21:28
Where is this held? That's not too far from me....