Palm Beach Shooting Center [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Palm Beach Shooting Center

packinaglock
01-24-2010, 04:42
I was there last week and found out they are now allowing you to bring in your own "factory" ammo. I wonder what brought on that change. :dunno:

PBCounty
01-24-2010, 17:10
I was there last week and found out they are now allowing you to bring in your own "factory" ammo. I wonder what brought on that change. :dunno:

Super cool. I wonder if the rest will follow suit. I guess their county wide agreement didn't work out.

Truffle8Shuffle
01-26-2010, 00:53
Probably weren't getting enough business because of the retarded policy. Maybe now I'll go check them out.

Thanks for the heads up. :wavey:

rich52us
01-26-2010, 06:50

Be aware that they charge an hourly rate if you bring your own ammo instead of one price for the entire session regardless of how long you are on the range.

SiberianErik
01-27-2010, 19:18
This policy has been in effect for about 2 months, LOVE IT. I believe it changed ownership and the new owners refused to join the PBC Ammo Cartel. Great prices on guns as usual. All Glocks were $550.00

nightrider86
02-01-2010, 16:18
Hi guys I'm from Canada but will be coming down to visit your town in the spring. Is this a range where visitors can rent a gun to do some target practice. Obviously because of the law I cant bring my own guns down and I'd like to do some shooting while I'm visiting.

rich52us
02-01-2010, 16:41
Hi guys I'm from Canada but will be coming down to visit your town in the spring. Is this a range where visitors can rent a gun to do some target practice. Obviously because of the law I cant bring my own guns down and I'd like to do some shooting while I'm visiting.

Palm Beach Shooting Center has guns to rent. I'm not sure if you have to be a US Citizen or Florida resident to be able to rent them, though.

rich52us
02-01-2010, 16:48
double post

rich52us
02-01-2010, 16:50
nightrider86 I just called PBSC and they said as long as you are familiar with firearms and have a valid I.D. you can rent and shoot there.:supergrin:

FlaChef
02-02-2010, 00:01
the range by my house does a bang up business advertising "shoot a michinegun $29 in the tourist guides. there really is almost no law about renting.
Obviously some ranges policies may differ though.

SiberianErik
02-02-2010, 20:49

they may look at you funny as last year they had a guy from Ontario fly down here, rent a Blk Charger from PBIA(the local airport) and drive to PBSC. He rented a .357 Mag along w/ 2 50 rd boxs of ammo. He fired around 50 shots, once the coast was clear he killed himself. :shocked:

That was the second suicide there last year.

SoFlaZ06
02-08-2010, 23:40
anyone happen to know their rates?

rich52us
02-09-2010, 06:19

http://palmbeachshootingcenter.com/index.html

Here's their website. Give them a call.

SiberianErik
02-10-2010, 22:50
$15 p/hr or $8 p/hr using their ammo