Upcoming gun shows in KC area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming gun shows in KC area

MetalSlugIV
01-26-2010, 20:46
There is a gun show at KCI expo center on Febuary 6th and 7th. As well as a gun show the next weekend in Saint Joseph at the Civic Arena Febuary 13th and 14th. I was wondering if other GT'ers would be attending those shows.

guitarguy69
01-31-2010, 04:14
I'll be at the KCI show looking for a .410 for my pop. Maybe a treat or two for myself as well. I attended the last KCI show and bought a Ruger MKIII and thought the show was a good success. I attended the one in Overland Park a few months back and that show was a disappointment.

Gusrattle
01-31-2010, 18:03
I also thought the show in OP was disappointing...... But, luckily was able to find a nice shell holder for my 870 while trying to avoid the gun training and beef jerky salesmen. :whistling:

Hopefully I will make it to the KCI show, but sadly I don't know what my work schedule is day to day.

guitarguy69
02-04-2010, 19:17
LMAO. If anyone wants to get together for a lil BBQ or a beer before or after the show, give me a hollar. I'd love to meet fellow Glock talkers!

guitarguy69
02-05-2010, 20:15
I am going to be there Saturday, a little before noon. Anyone else going? If so leave me a message.