Need help! Bead blasting [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Bead blasting

fifty2you
01-28-2010, 08:47
Does any one know some one or a company that is local in cincy/nky That can bead blast a gun for me to bring back the matte finish! I'm sick of sending it out and paying a arm and a leg to have something done local if I could! It's a kimber ss target II and the guy that had it before me rub the kimber side of the gun(left) and started making it shinny! Rest of the gun is still factory matte ! Please help

fifty2you
01-28-2010, 13:55
Found a good gun smith never mind

jeremy stanke
01-28-2010, 16:57
who did you find?

ilgunguygt
01-28-2010, 17:10
its not holster wear, is it?

fifty2you
01-28-2010, 17:35
its not holster wear, is it?

No he did not carry it and only shot it ones he said and the wear was on only one side and locked like over cleaning! Gunsmith said same thing! There would be marks on other side too if holster wear

fifty2you
01-28-2010, 17:37
who did you find?

Garrett Gunsmiths Inc
838 Monmouth Street, Newport, KY
(859)*261-1855 -

Great guy and seen his work and it bad ass! And price is not to bad either

ilgunguygt
01-28-2010, 20:30
No he did not carry it and only shot it ones he said and the wear was on only one side and locked like over cleaning! Gunsmith said same thing! There would be marks on other side too if holster wear
Thats a real shame. The reason I asked is that its normal for there to be more wear on one saide than the other. It sucks that someone had to screw up a nice pistol.:crying:

fifty2you
01-28-2010, 20:38
Thats a real shame. The reason I asked is that its normal for there to be more wear on one saide than the other. It sucks that someone had to screw up a nice pistol.:crying:

Yeah I'm just glad I was told about this gunsmith! He is a lic kimber armor and he is taking the full gun apart and replacing everything inside and redoing the full gun and finish and giving me a new barrel for $200