Need help with 1911 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 1911

cigarlover
01-30-2010, 21:40
I need some advice. I had recently bought a Taurus pt1911. I know, I know. Well, I have taken it out to the range on several occassions and I've put about 1,000 rounds through it so far doing everything from drawing from concealment drills, moving and shooting to rapid fire. I keep on having this problem- it seems that it never has a FTF or FTE no matter what ammo I throw at it. I also noticed that the safety just won't fall off of it- no matter what I do. After reading all the posts here on the forum - I'm thinking about sending it back... I keep reading about the Kimbers and SA's having some feeding issues with new pistols.. What's wrong with mine? This pistol sucks and I hate Taurus. This thing is junk and Taurus's customer service sucks also- so I might just get rid of it.. My buddies is the same way- 15,000 rounds and counting- and he never got to send it back for repair. That's just unacceptable.. WTF...

JERKS....:tongueout:

Rinspeed
01-30-2010, 22:22
I hope you have just as good of luck as your buddy.

okie
01-31-2010, 01:24
I'm happy for ya my friend:thumbsup:

glock2740
01-31-2010, 01:45
I had a PT1911 and it ate everything I fed it. Plus it was very accurate. I know, I'll get slammed, but I thought it was a great gun. I'd still have it if I wouldn't have got a sweet trade deal on it. I liked mine. I just wish it would have been a stainless version.