Trigger Pull for G26 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Pull for G26

Desert Dweller
01-31-2010, 22:03
I recently acquired a G26 to replace a stolen G36 (what can I say, the 9mm ammo is cheaper; plus I still have my Colt .45). I also own a Ruger LCP as my primary CC weapon. The LCP has a very long trigger pull which I like for SD purposes. My G26 is primarily a home/camp defense weapon. I was thinking of getting a some trigger work done on the G26 in an attempt to mimic the LCP's trigger pull. My reasoning is that I want both my SD pistols to have as similar as possible trigger pulls, rather than me having to remember under a potentially stressful situation whether one pull was longer than the others. Before I did this, however, I was hoping to get some advice from those wiser than I. So, should I modify the G26 to increase the pull? If so, what is the best way to get that done, i.e., a heavier spring or a NY-1 job (which I understand to be a spring and a new trigger). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

table
02-11-2010, 14:28
i have a 26 and don't know of anything that will give you a longer trigger pull? the NY spring thing will just give you a heavier trigger pull.

Pierre!
02-11-2010, 16:22
When you add a Lone Wolf Distributing 3.5Lb connector and the NY1 spring you get a *nice* revolver like pull that is very distinct and manageable... The trigger reset is very firm and distinct.

Turns it into a great shooter in my opinion. Should stand up to any expert scrutiny in an actual shooting event as well!

Should cost you under $30 to get the parts from Lone Wolf and that would include shipping I think...

Just do it...