Dan Wesson [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dan Wesson

shepheard
01-31-2010, 23:00
It is my understanding the PM7 will not be discontinued but will only be available for CA. Of the changes DW is making to all their guns is a forged frame. What is the frame now on a PM7 ? I'm pondering the thought of picking one up.

Cobra64
01-31-2010, 23:28
It is my understanding the PM7 will not be discontinued but will only be available for CA. Of the changes DW is making to all their guns is a forged frame. What is the frame now on a PM7 ? I'm pondering the thought of picking one up.

Except for the Valor, all were cast, all now forged.

bac1023
02-01-2010, 05:20

Go for it.

Its a great 1911.

shepheard
02-01-2010, 20:36
I kept researching and asking questions about the DW and the Springer 9132( loaded stainless target). Tonight I said F... it and ordered a DW.:supergrin: I don't think I'll be disapionted.

awpk03s
02-01-2010, 21:33
I kept researching and asking questions about the DW and the Springer 9132( loaded stainless target). Tonight I said F... it and ordered a DW.:supergrin: I don't think I'll be disapionted.

You definitely won't be disappointed. Be sure to post pics when you get it.