870 Model 81180 W/ Knoxx SpecOps Stock Legal in MA? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 870 Model 81180 W/ Knoxx SpecOps Stock Legal in MA?

MASIG
02-01-2010, 00:13
This is a 20 ga 870 model (pump) with 7 round mag capacity and a Knoxx recoil-absorbing, adjustable length, pistol grip-type stock. I'd like to buy one while I'm out of state on vacation. I have a MA unrestricted Class A LTC. I'm thinking that this gun as configured is legal in MA (because it's a pump it's not an "assault weapon", right?), but would like to see what you guys think about this. Thanks.

aippi
02-01-2010, 00:56
Yes, I have sent the same 870 build in 12 ga to your state, SpecOps, two shot extension and it was legal.

However, ain't there always a damn however? I have sent them to New York also but the last one went to NY city and he could not have an extention or a full stock with a pistol grip........ So if you are living in Boston or some major city I would recommend you contact an ffl dealer in your home town to make sure there are no city ordinances about this. Wild thing about the NY guy was that if he only lived a few blocks over, he could have had the weapon with the extension and SpecOPs.

And Great job a few weeks ago. The people of MA were heard loud and clear and many of us cheered.......

MASIG
02-01-2010, 18:35
Thanks for the info. I'll double check with locals too.

Yes, Obama and his far left cohorts are too much for even MA.