Best (cheapest) place to get a M&P15? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Best (cheapest) place to get a M&P15?

S. Kelly
02-01-2010, 13:41
The title says it all-who has the M&P15 for the best price? Just the plain model, not the Tactical. Thanks in advance.

joesrcool
02-01-2010, 14:09
Express Police Supply is where I purchased mine. I live near them, but they were the best deal I could find. Plus they're a sight sponsor.

Here's a link http://www.ombexpress.com/sf_927/c_376.aspx

Glock-it-to-me
02-01-2010, 14:30
Check with Steve at SCP firearms.
steve@scpfirearms.com

raven11
02-01-2010, 17:40
CDNN has a special every M&P15 for $799 including five P-mags

BEER
02-01-2010, 18:51
CDNN has a special every M&P15 for $799 including five P-mags

does that include the "tactical" models with rails, and the moe models?

did cdnn ever start putting the gun prices back in the catalog?

raven11
02-01-2010, 19:18
does that include the "tactical" models with rails, and the moe models?

did cdnn ever start putting the gun prices back in the catalog?

apparently you have to call in about the rest of the M&P, the price above was for the tactical model including a bunch of accessories, but every M&p comes with 5 p-mags

the rest of the rifles have their prices on the catalog

joesrcool
02-01-2010, 20:15
If I'm not mistaken, I thought the 5 P-Mag deal ended on Dec. 31st. It was a mail in rebate that S&W was offering at the time.

raven11
02-01-2010, 20:23
If I'm not mistaken, I thought the 5 P-Mag deal ended on Dec. 31st. It was a mail in rebate that S&W was offering at the time.

it could be,but i'm looking at January's catalog

Cobra6
02-01-2010, 20:31
didn't the S&W promotion to select either 5 30-round PMAGS or 5 10-round aluminum magazines free with an M&P rifle end 31 December?

(EDIT) Sorry - I see someone else already noted that

fivestar
02-01-2010, 22:29
OMB is where I bought my Optics model. They were on closeout for $730 shipped. After my trade in I only paid $300 cash. The mag promotion ended in Dec. I believe. Luckily mine was bought on Dec. 23!

markman
02-02-2010, 06:15
CDNN has some on sale right now.

GWayne
02-07-2010, 08:38
What/who is CDNN?

javelinadave
02-07-2010, 09:37
What/who is CDNN?
The real question for you is "How do I type Google.com?":whistling:

markman
02-07-2010, 10:49
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

GWayne
02-07-2010, 22:03
JD: Sorry, thought I was on a discussion forum. Must have signed on to an online community college for comedians.

javelinadave
02-08-2010, 01:23
JD: Sorry, thought I was on a discussion forum. Must have signed on to an online community college for comedians.

No, it is a forum for intelligent firearms owners and enthusiasts. I have an advanced degree from a name brand university. I have no use for a community college clown courses or advanced studies of exploding shoes. Don't fear Google, it is your friend and it makes YOU sound smarter. I'll save you from future embarrassment. At the top of the page there is a search button that helps you find answers to your questions too.
Best of luck and grow some thicker skin GWayne.

GWayne
02-08-2010, 07:13
I have a thick skin and 2 advanced degrees. I assure you my self esteem isn't at risk due to your over the top comment. This is a discussion forum. It is successful when a dialog is established on a subject by two or more people who are interested in it. If everyone had to "google" every question for fear of someone like you making that type of attack... now it wouldn't be a very successful discussion forum, would it. While having practically everything in the safe but a "black rifle", I decided to learn more about them and thought this forum would be a great place for deciding on what my first one would be. I believe it still is. There are lots of great and helpful people on here. You should reconsider your attitude. If anyone here should be embarrassed, you'll meet them eye to eye next time you shave.

Lighten up and try to encourage people interested in firearms. We need to build all the support we can. Now more then ever.

kabob983
02-10-2010, 08:27
If all models are $799 at CDNN I'd think they'd be sold out of the quad rail w/Troy flip up sights model...

Wyoming
02-17-2010, 11:49
What/who is CDNN?

You asked a serious question and got stupid. CDNN carries clearance items and liquidates alot of firearms new and used, firearms parts, accessories, and addition to ammo. Their inventory varies as to what is available. They still had high capacity magazines for the 10 years when new manufacured were banned. I get their email specials and have bought great deals on guns over the years. I call them up and place it on my cerdit card and they send it to my local dealer for FFL transfer. I'm also on their mailing list and receive a catalog. We old guys love catalogs and hate to google stuff. I'm sure there are guys that will take their laptops into the bathroom and read but that's not my style.

Gdirty5
02-17-2010, 12:16
I ordered mine from CDNN last october. Came in, and has been a fine rifle. I've since added troy flip up sights, Mark IV CQ/T scope, troy rail, and magpul stock. The Pmag's just came in last week so it took a LONG time before they came in. the first people to get the mags, were stamped S&W, but my mags weren't.