West Coast Armory Range [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Armory Range

Omen
02-01-2010, 14:27
West Coast Armory has opened up a new range in Factoria WA and I was wondering if anyone had experience with the company or facility.

The wife and I took a tour and it looks very well set up. Not yet finished, but if they follow through on their plans the end result will be impressive. However this was just my initial impression and I'm interested in what others have to say.

Thank you.

VeeDubbinJetta91
02-13-2010, 02:49
I have been to their Retail store in Issaquah as well as to the range in Factoria...i think all the people that work for them have been great, very knowledgable and very helpful :) I think their range has great potential when its finished!!

Omen
02-17-2010, 16:51
We went ahead and purchased a membership to West Coast Armory's range and I was able to shoot there for the first time yesterday.

It was fantastic. I am impressed with the facilities they have in place now. I also have nothing but positive things to say about the employees so far. Both at the range and in the pro shop everyone was helpful, informative, and friendly.

RightYouAreKen
08-23-2010, 21:48
Kind of an old post here but just wanted to post up that I have been a member of Bellevue Gun Club / West Coast Armory for a month or so. The staff have been very helpful in guiding me in choosing my next handgun (glock 19 gen 4 that I'm picking up at the end of the week). The facilities are great. I also took a basic handgun class there with Insights training and loved it.

Glockin26
08-23-2010, 22:17
Just curious but how much is a membership?

Omen
08-24-2010, 11:58
Just curious but how much is a membership?

Here is the link to their website's membership page. Note you must be a member at some level or guest of a member to shoot.

http://www.wctle.com/membership

infinite97
08-25-2010, 18:22
Here is the link to their website's membership page. Note you must be a member at some level or guest of a member to shoot.

http://www.wctle.com/membership

wow, 275 a year? that seems a bit high :shocked:

Omen
08-25-2010, 18:28
wow, 275 a year? that seems a bit high :shocked:

Membership at Wade's (since it's in the same area) starts at $350 for comparable access (pistol and rifle), however Wade's as a facility doesn't hold a candle to BGC.

Now if you were fine with only shooting pistol, BGC has a $10 annual membership with a $15 per visit fee.

So I would say it's a good deal considering how great the facilities are at BGC.

pistolcompetitor
08-25-2010, 20:31
Hi Omen--

I signed up at WCA a couple of months ago and got their Gold membership level. Pretty $$$$ at $350 a year but it allowed me to demo their rental pistols at no extra charge, which is how I ended up with a G17 Gen4 (almost got a sig). I'm definitely happy with the place for more than a couple of reasons:

-- New facility
-- Great ventilation
-- Cleaning room with ultrasonic cleaning machines (not sure if I'm ready to throw my tupperware in there yet)
-- Partitions in the firing range are solid -- maybe metal. I'm not as worried about yahoos in other lanes sweeping across me. Seems less of an issue in this range compared to others, though. Members seem pretty responsible.
-- Open LE shooting bay. I tried this last week and loved it....great to engage multiple targets after I got approved to holster draw.