VZ Grip Turnaround [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : VZ Grip Turnaround

doolyd
02-01-2010, 19:05
Anybody have an idea of what the turnaround is like for VZ Grips.

I order some last week and got an email they would notify me when they will ship which I guess surprised me a little. I would have thought they had them in stock, didn't say one way or another so do they have to build your grip when you order or do they have stuff in stock?

I ordered these with Bobtail and Mag Release Cut.

http://www.vzgrips.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_new.tpl&product_id=122&category_id=24&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Substance-P
02-01-2010, 19:58
All of mine have arrived very quickly (within days). I even contacted them directly before ordering my first pair and explained to them that I had a Gunsite course coming up and wondered if the grips would come in time (it was about 3-4 days away), they made sure to get them out immediately.

I would contact them ask about it.

awpk03s
02-01-2010, 20:25
Mine have all came within a week of order date.

rico31v6
02-01-2010, 20:26
Doolyd,
I ordered a set on Friday of last week and got the same email. I ordered a set of the Alien grips (w/ no options). Thought they would have been shipped today, but I guess not. I'll probably shoot them an email tomorrow and see what kind of time line to expect.

Don-wayne
02-02-2010, 10:11
I just got a set of vz op grips. Took 5 days to get them. Awesome grips....

doolyd
02-02-2010, 18:27
Doolyd,
I ordered a set on Friday of last week and got the same email. I ordered a set of the Alien grips (w/ no options). Thought they would have been shipped today, but I guess not. I'll probably shoot them an email tomorrow and see what kind of time line to expect.

Well I sent an email but haven't gotten a response. I will try calling in the next couple of days if I don't hear anything.

rico31v6
02-02-2010, 18:54
Update:
Sent them an email last night, got an email today from Tina, and a second email later on in the day saying that the grips were shipped. Hopefully, I'll get them in the next couple of days. Just got a new toy that I'm wanting to put them on.

doolyd
02-03-2010, 18:50
Let us know how they turn out. I still haven't heard anything and the anticipation is killing me. :rofl:

rico31v6
02-03-2010, 20:36
I'll post pics when they arrive. They are going on my new Springfield Armory, can't wait.

doolyd
02-05-2010, 22:18
No such quick turnaround for me. Finally got an email today saying they would go out today or next week sometime; didn't get a They Shipped email so I guess next week sometime.

Do I just have bad luck?:crying:

rico31v6
02-05-2010, 23:37
Doolyd,
Got them in the mail on Thursday evening when I got home from work. Put them on the Springfield. They look pretty nice. Still need to take a pic though. Hopefully, you'll have them soon.

Substance-P
02-06-2010, 06:01
No such quick turnaround for me. Finally got an email today saying they would go out today or next week sometime; didn't get a They Shipped email so I guess next week sometime.

Do I just have bad luck?:crying:

Did they indicate if they were out of stock or if there had been a reason for the delay?

Mikeydo
02-06-2010, 17:13
Ordered mine on their website yesterday. Got an email today that the package has shipped. That's PDQ.

johnb62
02-06-2010, 19:10
I received mine in less than 5 working days, I never did get the shipping email though.

doolyd
02-09-2010, 19:07
Did they indicate if they were out of stock or if there had been a reason for the delay?

No I got the same email from Tina said they would ship yesterday and still haven't heard anything or didn't get a shipped confirmation.

Emailed again today to see what she says. I guess I am not real happy at this point since no other explanation was given. If they tell you they will ship on a certain day I would expect they would ship.

I hope they make up with quality.

CanIhaveGasCash
02-11-2010, 16:28
I ordered mine on monday night and they were on their way on tuesday. Hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

Mikeydo
02-11-2010, 17:09
Ordered mine last Friday. They arrived today.

doolyd
02-11-2010, 20:22
I am not sure what happened but Tina replied again and apologized for the delay. She said they would ship today so I hope to have them soon. I won't hold it against them especially since everyone else seems to get fast turnaround.

GOBUCKS!
02-12-2010, 00:36
VERY quick! Like a matter of a few days! I have ordered several pair and never even waited a week! Great grips!

RetailNinja
02-12-2010, 02:36
Does anyone know if they'll ever release the herringbone grips again?

Deployment Solu
02-12-2010, 04:27
I know John personally. He is a great guy. He does not stock alot of the more exotic stuff, but he makes it upon order. I e-mailed him before SHOT Show and he made several pr of custom grips(CBOB) for me and brought them to the show.

With the continuing and ever growing thoughts of self defense in this country, he has been very busy. Everybody wants to make their carry gun look nice...LOL!!:tongueout:

He makes a great product .( I have about a dozen prs)

doolyd
02-12-2010, 21:16
Well they arrived today and were worth the wait. I will get some pics up soon.

In this day and age, instant click world, we often find ourselves forgetting the importance of patience. I too, found myself victim of this. I can only hope admitting my fault will help me resolve the underlying problem in the future.

Thanks VZ!!

Substance-P
02-13-2010, 06:59
glad everything worked out. I look forward to seeing some pictures. VZs have a way of sprucing up any gun IMO.