Shooting/Suicide at Nick's ?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Shooting/Suicide at Nick's ??

thooks
02-05-2010, 09:44
http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/man-kills-self-at-291662.html

A man shot himself to death inside a Cobb County gun shop Thursday evening, police said.

The incident appears to have been a suicide, according to Officer Joe Hernandez.

The shooting happened around 6:20 p.m. at a gun shop and firing range located in the 2700 block of Canton Highway.

The man's name has not been released. No further details were available.

SilverBullet_83
02-05-2010, 09:53
what is wrong with these people?

smullen
02-05-2010, 11:05
Sometimes I wonder if they They are anti-2A Martyrs... You know, plants or Fasle Flag ops to create a negative outlook on the People who enjoy their 2A....

82ndVet
02-05-2010, 12:34
I hope he turned around first where he was between the gun and the backstop....:ack:

Being that stupid to do that inside a shop/range, I'd say that he probably did himself, and a few other folks a favor.

Camper10
02-06-2010, 15:08
I had not heard about this. I've been to Nick's a few times but they are so pricey on range time. I bring my ammo and eyes and ears and a buddy, we walk out paying $40. or more.

82ndVet
02-06-2010, 15:26
I bring my ammo and eyes and ears and a buddy, we walk out paying $40. or more.
That's ridiculous. I'll never pay that much to make noise. Warmer weather is coming, and I'd rather shoot outside at one of the WMA's. Only $5

Range Rat
02-09-2010, 08:30
Go to Wild West Traders for reasonable pricing on indoor shooting. Too bad about the Nick's experience. Seems to be something that is becoming more common these days.

Joshhtn
02-09-2010, 08:35
That's ridiculous. I'll never pay that much to make noise. Warmer weather is coming, and I'd rather shoot outside at one of the WMA's. Only $5

That's me too!... I got one not too far from the house... Only $5.50.

The AmBASSaDEER
02-09-2010, 08:40
I had not heard about this. I've been to Nick's a few times but they are so pricey on range time. I bring my ammo and eyes and ears and a buddy, we walk out paying $40. or more.
What??? Cant be...There cheap than Hot Shots(Wild West). With my buddy and me its usually $12 . Are you using the rifle range too? They will hit you with another $15 for that..

joepa150
02-17-2010, 12:03
In in Pennsylvania (where I am from) they have many beautiful Rod and Gun clubs. They are usually $30 or less per year. I am baffled that Georgia doesn't have these. One of the ones my family are members is has the following

Located on some forty plus acres, the club has both indoor and outdoor shooting ranges.

The club has several pistol ranges, both 25 and 50 yards with 25 yard turning targets on the covered 50 yard range. <!-- Archers enjoy a field course as well as a range with fixed target butts. --> Members also engage in casual shooting on our popular plinking range. Black powder shooters also have their own range. A 50 yard rifle and 50 foot rifle range are also available. Under-utilized at present are a two house trap range, a fine trout stream and a 3.2 acre pond.

absoludely
03-10-2010, 15:02
I do my best to avoid that place, maybe the guy was just tired of their crappy service and range and wanted to make a statement?