After Deadly Force Seminar-Wilson, NC April 23, 2010 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : After Deadly Force Seminar-Wilson, NC April 23, 2010

concealedcarry
02-05-2010, 16:16
What: After Deadly Force Seminar
Date: April 23, 2010
Time: 6 PM to 10 PM
Cost: $125.00 ($100.00 for our prior students)
Register: You may register and pay online at www.concealedhandguncarry.com
Location: Holiday Inn Express, 2308 Montgomery Drive, Wilson, NC (45 miles East of Raleigh, NC)

NOTE: Out of town guests attending this seminar will be able to receive a substantial discount on their rooms.

Please make your reservations at the Holiday Inn Express and tell them you will be attending the seminar. Their number is 252-246-1588

Requirements: MUST HAVE A VALID CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT FROM ANY STATE OR BE VETTED PRIOR TO ATTENDING.

DUE TO THE CONTENT OF THIS CLASS, WE WILL NOT PRESENT THIS MATERIAL TO ANYONE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.

This four hour seminar will present the before,during and aftermath of a use of deadly force incident.

Some of the topics covered include the physical, psychological, emotional changes one undergoes during the use of deadly force.

Other topics include interacting, with law enforcement officers including the responding/investigating officers and how to deal with witnesses and evidence at the scene.

Attending to an injured suspect and taking a suspect at gunpoint will be covered in detail too.

Many other topics will also be covered. For a complete description please visit our website at www.concealedhandguncarry.com

Noted NC Criminal Defense Attorney, Tom Sallenger, will again be presenting half of this seminar. Tom has successfully represented many defendants in their use of deadly force and, he is the first attorney I would call if I need one.

This is a golden opportunity for you to present those questions you have often thought about but never quite got the right answer to.

Tom will be able to answer any question you have about the use of deadly force and what might happen in the NC courts if YOU ARE NOT PREPARED.

The presentation will be via Powerpoint/HDTV (large screen) with Internet support.

This is a non-shooting class. Attendees are encouraged to take notes if they wish. No sound or video recording devices will be allowed.

Each attendee will receive a detailed handout and will receive a very nice certificate of attendance for your training records.

Remember, knowing how to shoot and when to shoot is just part of the knowledge you should possess if you are going to carry a handgun or use a firearm at home/business for self defense. If you neglect what happens after you shoot, you are setting yourself up for failure.

Unless you have been down that road, you have no idea about what will happen to you emotionally. Law enforcement officers...and I was one for 41 yrs. will take advantage of your condition (yes, it's legal and it's their job).

THE MORE TRAINING AND KNOWLEDGE IN THE USE OF DEADLY FORCE YOU HAVE, THE LESS LIKELY YOU WILL EVER HAVE TO USE IT.

I hope to see some of you at the seminar.