AIM Surplus has Makarovs [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AIM Surplus has Makarovs

Russ in PA
02-05-2010, 17:43
$269.95 + $9.95 shipping.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1MakBulg

You might find a better deal on a private sale if you're at the right place @ the right time. But, this isn't a bad price at all.

KinderGlocken
02-08-2010, 07:12
That is a decent price if they are in good shape. Got 3 of them back when they were a lot cheaper. I keep thinking of selling 2 of them and keeping the best one to help pay for another project 1911 but keep deciding to keep them after a Mak range session. These are sweet pistols. I'm down to less than a 1000 rounds of silver bear and at todays prices I'm better off reloading. I really need to get some dies and load some Mak. Don't have any Mak brass but from what I hear you can cut 9mm brass back. Anyone doing this? Or is there any afordable brass available? Also any one know of a adjustable rear site that requires the least amount of milling and will work with the stock front?

hoosier#17
02-08-2010, 07:21
The Bulgarians are good guns.

50 Cent
02-14-2010, 21:57
Those are keepers if they are anything like the Bulgy Mak I got for about $200 a few years back. Accurate, relentlessly reliable, a beefier cartridge than .380 and (still) readily available ammo. Whats not to like?