Galco Meridian Purse [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Galco Meridian Purse

hawk0484
02-07-2010, 11:28
Does anyone here have one or have seen one "up close & personal"? I have a couple of Coronado Leather purses I have had for about 8 years that are looking sort of ratty. I've seen pictures of this purse and like the looks of it.

Thanks!
Becky

conservativenut
02-07-2010, 11:53
I have not heard of this brand. You might want to check out mygunpurse.com. This is the company that I am considering buying from. First they are more reasonably priced and second the zipper on the gun pocket has a lock so you can keep it secure if you are ever away from your purse. :cool:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

4wheel1
02-07-2010, 15:44
My wife got a purse from Pyle Mountain. The first purse came in a couple of days but something was wrong. She sent them an email and they shipped out a brand new one before she even shipped that one back. Below is a link, really nice soft leather, center section with holster and locking zipper. Go to their home page and there is a coupon for 10% off with free shipping came out to $45. Wife said that was a deal if it wasn't a concealed carry purse. http://www.holsterss.com/servlet/the-Sales-%26-Specials/Categories

Mrs. Tink
02-08-2010, 12:23
Galco is top of the line. If you want serious quality, then go with them. I like the Meridian model myself and am saving up for a Galco. I saw a few other Galco models at one of the ranges here in town, and they are excellent.