Somebody got whacked???? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Somebody got whacked????

Rikki
02-07-2010, 13:10
I need some info... I'm hearing that a guy got shot and killed somewhere in KY within the last 3-4 days...
Something about a pick-up truck outa Texas, maybe a motorcycle in the back, and a dead guy at the wheel...(No, I'm not kiddin')
I heard in the Corbin area, but my scources are sketchy...
Anybody help me out?

wprebeck
02-08-2010, 10:27
I need some info... I'm hearing that a guy got shot and killed somewhere in KY within the last 3-4 days...
Something about a pick-up truck outa Texas, maybe a motorcycle in the back, and a dead guy at the wheel...(No, I'm not kiddin')
I heard in the Corbin area, but my scources are sketchy...
Anybody help me out?

People get killed damn near every week here in Louisville. Haven't heard anything about what you're talking about, though. There's a few of us LE types from KY over in Coptalk, but no one down there that I know of. Honestly, I know officers from around the state, but that area (Corbin) isn't one of them.

Check the local news sites for more help. A dead body still makes the news in Louisville, so I'm sure it'll be up in a more rural area.

Rikki
02-08-2010, 11:06
Thanks for the info, please keep your ears open for any info...I know there's a dead guy...and a lid on it up here...
I can't find anything on it searching Ky. newspaper sites, hoping to hear from a local with info.

Glockrunner
03-10-2013, 20:11
Thanks for the info, please keep your ears open for any info...I know there's a dead guy...and a lid on it up here...
I can't find anything on it searching Ky. newspaper sites, hoping to hear from a local with info.

I know a good source in Corbin, KY.
How is this of interest to you?