A little help needed.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A little help needed..

SinCityGlocker
02-08-2010, 18:30
I own a Sig P229. I bought it with a .40 barrel installed. I now use it with a .357 SIG barrel. I would like to add it to my CCW. Herein lies my quandry. Can a firearm that is registered (blue card) be added to my permit as a .357? Do I need a second blue card for the second caliber? Can I even get a second blue card for the same gun? Ideally they would register this as a .40 S&W/ .357 SIG on one blue card, I guess. Obviously I would need to qualify with both calibers if I wanted both on my permit. Any help would be appreciated.

SinCityGlocker
02-08-2010, 21:17
I hear crickets. Silver State glockers is nowhere near as active as it once was.

rljan
02-09-2010, 08:26
Post your question at Nevadashooters.com and you will probably get an answer fairly quickly.

1337-G
02-22-2010, 23:27
I own a Sig P229. I bought it with a .40 barrel installed. I now use it with a .357 SIG barrel. I would like to add it to my CCW. Herein lies my quandry. Can a firearm that is registered (blue card) be added to my permit as a .357? Do I need a second blue card for the second caliber? Can I even get a second blue card for the same gun? Ideally they would register this as a .40 S&W/ .357 SIG on one blue card, I guess. Obviously I would need to qualify with both calibers if I wanted both on my permit. Any help would be appreciated.

Blue card has nothing to do with CCW. You will need to qualify with both calibers as if they were two separate guns though.

jfrey123
02-24-2010, 11:11
Yeah, this one is dead. Like he said above, try nevadashooters.com. Full of Vegas people.

Here in Sparks, with no blue cards, I've got a Glock 31 upper that I use on my G17 frame, effectively giving me a fullsize gun in 9mm and then .357Sig. I shot both ways for my CCW and have both models/calibers listed on my permit.

vietvet50
03-11-2010, 00:28
New to town got hear new years day, drove 3100 miles came from upstate new york on lake champlan, right near canadian border below Montreal, much better climate hear.
. got My ccw already carry Glock 27