Missing Maine Wife [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Maine Wife

area727
02-11-2010, 08:55
The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident off the coast of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Maine</st1:place></st1:State>, a man answered his door to find two grim-faced State Troopers. "We know it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said one of the Troopers.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
"Tell me! Did you find her!?" the husband shouted.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
The Troopers looked at each other. One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news. Which do you want to hear first?" <o:p></o:p>
Fearing the worst, the ashen husband said "Give me the bad news first."<o:p></o:p>
The second Trooper said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay." <o:p></o:p>
"Oh my God!" exclaimed the husband. Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?" <o:p></o:p>
The Trooper continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 6 twenty-five pound snow crabs and 12 good-size lobsters clinging to her." <o:p></o:p>
Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news???"

The Trooper answered, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow.<o:p></o:p>

AV1911
02-17-2010, 21:26
Seriously??!!