Colt 6920 or BCM build [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Colt 6920 or BCM build

phx223
02-11-2010, 18:42
The Colt would be as is.
The BCM would be identical to the colt except I think I am starting to like the mid, and that set up comes in 115 dollars cheaper than the colt (even cheaper if I go with/out the carry handle, but I am not sure what to get in its place).
I am looking to have a carbine that can take abuse, and I dont think I'll be throwing optics on it any time soon.
I saw the chart, and thats why I am looking at BCM, but to anyone that has both..
Is it better to buy the colt, or save the money and get the BCM? (not going to break the bank for another 115 bucks)

Oh and are all non-HK ar parts interchangeable?

deMontacute
02-11-2010, 18:50
Both are great, and you'd be happy with either, but the slight edge goes to the BCM simply because it is a middy... Still a pony's a pony, and there's a warm fuzziness that comes with having one.

Get both...

Kentak
02-11-2010, 19:19
How important is the Colt cachet to you?

ArmoryDoc
02-11-2010, 21:00
The Colt would be as is.
The BCM would be identical to the colt except I think I am starting to like the mid, and that set up comes in 115 dollars cheaper than the colt (even cheaper if I go with/out the carry handle, but I am not sure what to get in its place).
I am looking to have a carbine that can take abuse, and I dont think I'll be throwing optics on it any time soon.
I saw the chart, and thats why I am looking at BCM, but to anyone that has both..
Is it better to buy the colt, or save the money and get the BCM? (not going to break the bank for another 115 bucks)

Oh and are all non-HK ar parts interchangeable?

Everyone needs a Colt 6920 but the BCM M4 is a real challenge to the 6920. Cheaper and just as well built with a slight edge on fit and finish going to the BCM.

I can say this because I own both. Neither will let you down. Both are rugged and get-down and dirty guns.

faawrenchbndr
02-11-2010, 21:30
You can't lose either way you go!

DaxE
02-11-2010, 21:47
Another option to add in the mix.

Get this http://www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=u-lrb-556&cat=48&page=1&search=&since=&status= (http://www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=u-lrb-556&cat=48&page=1&search=&since=&status) with the free lower. and then get this http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/598.php.

Right at a grand for the package.

djegators
02-11-2010, 22:12

Get this http://www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=u-lrb-556&cat=48&page=1&search=&since=&status= (http://www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=u-lrb-556&cat=48&page=1&search=&since=&status) with the free lower. and then get this http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/598.php.

Interesting...anyone know how "minor" the "very minor cosmetic imperfections" of the stripped lowers are?

Also, that upper, is that complete, as in bcg, and so forth?

DaxE
02-11-2010, 23:00
Interesting...anyone know how "minor" the "very minor cosmetic imperfections" of the stripped lowers are?

Also, that upper, is that complete, as in bcg, and so forth?

Yes it is a complete upper, bcg and it also has a Troy Flip Up Rear sight.

I have seen 2 of the 2nds...and you have to look real hard to see the imperfections.

djegators
02-11-2010, 23:06
Yes it is a complete upper, bcg and it also has a Troy Flip Up Rear sight.

I have seen 2 of the 2nds...and you have to look real hard to see the imperfections.

Not a bad idea...throws a wrench into my current conundrum....considering a SIG 556, Colt 6920, BCM...kinda leaning BCM, but that is VERY appealing idea you propose. Now if I was having better luck unloading my Pars FMP HK91, could do two of those choices...

nathanours
02-12-2010, 01:12
I'd go Colt. Love mine and never regretted getting it.

blhar15
02-12-2010, 05:12
Stick with the Colt, they are quality guns right out of the box and as cheap as they are right now, they are a deal.

kabob983
02-12-2010, 09:03
Asking whether to get Colt or BCM is like asking whether to buy a Carolla or Civic. Both are going to be outstanding, both are going to get the job done, go with what you prefer. If a middy is what you want, get a middy.

Now THAT is an appealing option right there...with the Noveske you're getting a CHF barrel, Smith Vortex FH, Troy Battle Sight, and absolutely top notch quality all around.

Nutt51
02-12-2010, 10:52
Colt's an excellent weapon, no doubt.
The LE carbine models are fine and will get the job done if you
want the Colt brand, can't do much better.
I have a Colt HBAR and am well pleased with it.
I have to say also that I own a BCM middy that I love.
It's a 16" upper with BCM bolt and gunfighter handle, BCM lower
with Magpul stock. Only thing I lack is rear BUIS. I'm going with
a Troy folding if I run an optic, or a Larue fixed if I don't.
Have not decided yet. I am using the removable carry handle from
my Colt on my middy right now.
Colt's are top notch and there are several other excellent brands out
there now, but I'll tell you that you cannot go wrong with the quality
and customer service of a BCM, and the middy systems are great.
Good luck.

phx223
02-12-2010, 14:52
So if I go BCM and have it shipped to an ffl, is there generally sales tax (i guess that could apply to the colt as well), if the point of sale is out of state?

Chuck TX
02-12-2010, 16:09
Either is great, but make mine a BCM middy. Longer sight radius and more handguard realestate comes in handy.

RMTactical
02-13-2010, 12:59
I'd get the BCM. Not just because it is cheaper, also because the quality is the same, you have more ability to customize with more options, and a better warranty.

slewfoot
02-13-2010, 13:00
Apples and Apples. Having said that, the prancing pony would be my choice.

kgain673
02-13-2010, 13:23
Ok what make BCM on par with Colt? I keep hearing this but were are the facts?

hardeyes
02-13-2010, 13:24
I'd get the BCM. Not just because it is cheaper, also because the quality is the same, you have more ability to customize with more options, and a better warranty.

Hello;

Just a quick question about customizing the Colt, --what can you not customize (in the Colt) that you could on the BCM?

Better warranty? What will 'break' in a Colt, that won't in a BCM.

Colt is the standard that ALL AR's are judged by, is it not.

hardeyes

hardeyes
02-13-2010, 13:27
Ok what make BCM on par with Colt? I keep hearing this but were are the facts?

Hello;

BCM is basically using the 'standard' & 'quality' that Colt has been doing for many Years before, any BCM AR was made.

I don't see how anyone can say otherwise.

hardeyes

bjesse60
02-13-2010, 15:34
I say the BCM middy, as I do not like the 16" m4 carbine barrel on the Colt. If your worried about resale though the factory Colt will prob hold its value well.

RMTactical
02-13-2010, 15:37
Hello;

Just a quick question about customizing the Colt, --what can you not customize (in the Colt) that you could on the BCM?

Better warranty? What will 'break' in a Colt, that won't in a BCM.

Colt is the standard that ALL AR's are judged by, is it not.

hardeyes

Colt doesn't make a middy.

BCM has a better warranty. If you have any experience with any guns you know that no matter how good it is, sometimes they break.

Colt makes a good gun, but it is no better than what BCM offers.

hardeyes
02-13-2010, 15:46
[QUOTE]Colt doesn't make a middy.

Colt doesn't have to make a middy, If you want a middy go with the 20.

BCM has a better warranty. If you have any experience with any guns you know that no matter how good it is, sometimes they break.

I have a lot of experience with Colts, and Firearms. My pop's also has a lot of old Colt Ace's, Woodmans, 1911's that so far haven't broken down. I also have other Colts, and do a lot of shooting with minimal parts breakage. Meaning it's more, replacement of parts because it's part of maintanance.

Other than that what parts on a Colt will break, but do not on a BCM?

BCM still copies the Standard that Colts are made to, plain & simple.

Colt makes a good gun, but it is no better than what BCM offers.

I think you have it backwards, as Colt is still the standard, and a Military Supplier.

hardeyes

RMTactical
02-13-2010, 16:16

I'd rather just get what I want. Why would I pay more for a rifle that is the same quality and doesn't fit my specifications???

Colt makes a good gun, but I think you have been hitting the Kool Aid a little hard.

I have a lot of experience with Colts, and Firearms. My pop's also has a lot of old Colt Ace's, Woodmans, 1911's that so far haven't broken down. I also have other Colts, and do a lot of shooting with minimal parts breakage. Meaning it's more, replacement of parts because it's part of maintanance.

Other than that what parts on a Colt will break, but do not on a BCM?

What does that have to do with the price of beans?

I think you have it backwards, as Colt is still the standard, and a Military Supplier.

And BCM has matched that standard and even more, adding better warranty, better prices, and more options. That makes BCM better in my book. :)

hardeyes
02-13-2010, 16:35
[QUOTE=RMTactical;]I'd rather just get what I want. Why would I pay more for a rifle that is the same quality and doesn't fit my specifications???

That sounds fair enough. As there is never a perfect rifle for everyones needs. Just to be clear tho, what specifications do you speak of?

Colt makes a good gun, but I think you have been hitting the Kool Aid a little hard.

Maybe, but I'm just stating what I've experience of there firearms. :wavey:

What does that have to do with the price of beans?

I'm just stating which beans came first, and which bean is the one being imitated. That's all.

And BCM has matched that standard and even more, adding better warranty, better prices, and more options. That makes BCM better in my book. :)

True enough, and Colt has upheld it's quality standard thru out all these years. BCM offers many options, but I'm sure those same options can be meet with the Colt. Just sayin'

thanks for the tug of war, :tongueout:

hardeyes

RMTactical
02-13-2010, 16:40
FWIW, I like and own Colt products, but I don't hesitate to buy a BCM that fits my needs over the Colt that doesn't.

phx223
02-13-2010, 19:47
Well to throw a bigger wrench in it all, MD is likely going to pass an AWB that allows grandfathers only as long as the gun is registered, and the gun cannot change hands after that date. Unlike the AWB of 94 this one bans a gun that has a detachable magazine and any scary feature, including stocks with thumb holds. And it bans AR-15s by name. So what ever AR I pick its gotta last forever.

ArmoryDoc
02-13-2010, 23:22
Well to throw a bigger wrench in it all, MD is likely going to pass an AWB that allows grandfathers only as long as the gun is registered, and the gun cannot change hands after that date. Unlike the AWB of 94 this one bans a gun that has a detachable magazine and any scary feature, including stocks with thumb holds. And it bans AR-15s by name. So what ever AR I pick its gotta last forever.

If that's the case you better get a Colt, just for the namesake. BCM if you need to save a few $$$.

RUSH2112
02-14-2010, 05:34

It doesn't matter who the "original" is or who's "imitating" who, if they're the same quality then they're the same quality.
I don't think anyone would say a colt 1911 is better quality than Les Baer just because Baer is not the company that first developed the 1911.

A Canadian white guy invented basketball. So is he the real deal and MJ was just an imitator? :tongueout:

RUSH2112
02-14-2010, 05:38

That post makes me sick to my stomach. Just unbelievable.

jbremount
02-14-2010, 09:38
+1 for the Colt.....my free 2 cents

I am not a big Colt fan, but if I had to choose between the two you mention, and a $115 difference. I would 100% get the Colt. The resale value alone is better. If you are building your firearms collection, like better ranked stocks, the Colt will be a better value in the long term. Except for a few Internet forums, I have never seen a BCM AR-15 gun that was a desireable collectible, or selling for the high prices as the Colt guns. The BCM is not a Colt and probably won't become a collectible like the Colt anytime soon. There appears to be some good deals on Colts currently, and FWIK, that is the reason only $115 separates the Colt and the BCM. Now is a good time to buy a Colt.

RMTactical
02-14-2010, 11:01
A Canadian white guy invented basketball. So is he the real deal and MJ was just an imitator? :tongueout:

Hilarious. :rofl:

hardeyes
02-14-2010, 12:00
[QUOTE=RUSH2112;14754058]It doesn't matter who the "original" is or who's "imitating" who, if they're the same quality then they're the same quality.

I think it matters, as do many Military/LE agencies. When you put you're money down, it's something to consider. Colt is in service with our Military, Not BCM.

The same quality? That's you'r opinion and nothing else.

I don't think anyone would say a colt 1911 is better quality than Les Baer just because Baer is not the company that first developed the 1911.

If were talking about who has put out a better product over the decades, then the advantage goes to COLT, unless you can provide some solid info as to why you're opinion is a valid one.

A Canadian white guy invented basketball. So is he the real deal and MJ was just an imitator? :tongueout

It would matter if MJ, dressed like a Canadian, Walked like a Canadian, and Talked like a Canadian.

hardeyes

kgain673
02-14-2010, 13:33

where did you get this info? Maryland sucks yes, but I have not heard of any such Law going into effect any time soon. I have just heard some rumblings about it.

kgain673
02-14-2010, 13:44
Holy crap, sorry I just read the proposed bill! Not good!

wingsprint
02-14-2010, 13:55

Not to high jack this thread-

I hope that you are doing all you can to motivate your elected officials to fight this insane violation of your Constitutional rights!

Oh- Colt or BMC? You are GTG with either. BMC dose give you more options.
:2gun:

22highcaps
02-14-2010, 14:09
BCM middy for the win!

phx223
02-14-2010, 16:17
Holy crap, sorry I just read the proposed bill! Not good!

Yeah its so much worse than the AWB of 94. There is no grandfather w/o prior reg, and therefore no transfers (and no money to be made on sales). And it Gos beyond the two scary features of 94 and replaces it with one. Its off the wall, so I got to get my one AR and I have to get it soon seeing how MD is a very liberal state and even though my district (17) senator is not a sponsor she is likely to vote for it.

And to the guy who posted the Noveske, I hate you as you just changed my mind from colt and bcm to colt and nov, depending on the amount of a discount they give to .mil

Constructor
02-14-2010, 16:51
Anyone can have "MPI" laser etched on a bolt or barrel for $1 each, does that make it MP inspected?
If they really were inspected and the bolt was not shot with a proof load before inspection why would there be cracks? What good is a MPI without the proof shot?

Colt and FN are currently building weapons for mil contracts and from what I hear they are the only 2 with on site gov. inspectors to ensure the rifles meet the required DOD spec.

Not saying they are the best or are the only good ones out there but that info should be something to consider.

There are real good companies and there are companies with real good advertising, buyer beware.

RMTactical
02-14-2010, 19:34
Anyone can have "MPI" laser etched on a bolt or barrel for $1 each, does that make it MP inspected?
If they really were inspected and the bolt was not shot with a proof load before inspection why would there be cracks? What good is a MPI without the proof shot?

Colt and FN are currently building weapons for mil contracts and from what I hear they are the only 2 with on site gov. inspectors to ensure the rifles meet the required DOD spec.

Not saying they are the best or are the only good ones out there but that info should be something to consider.

There are real good companies and there are companies with real good advertising, buyer beware.

Are you suggesting that BCM just etches "HP MP" on their barrels and bolts to trick people with good marketing?

BCM is the real deal, and they will perform on the same level as any Colt. Anyone who says otherwise is drinking too much Colt Kool Aid.

BCM isn't the only company either. There are other excellent manufacturers out there as well like Noveske and LMT.

hardeyes
02-14-2010, 20:03
[QUOTE]BCM is the real deal, and they will perform on the same level as any Colt.

Are you saying that Colt is not the 'real deal'. Or did you forget My Bro carried a Colt in Viet Nam, my other Bro carried one in The Gulf, and many more Military members still carry one into battle.

Aside from this there are many members of LE/Military that use Colts.

Anyone who says otherwise is drinking too much Colt Kool Aid.

It's a simple fact that to be considered the best, you have to preform. Fact, Colt is the prefered weapon of those that go into harms way. Period. That's the reason for drinking the kool aid.

BCM isn't the only company either. There are other excellent manufacturers out there as well like Noveske and LMT.

I don't recall saying BCM was lacking. I said that there was & still is a Company that has produced a Rife (in this case the AR-15) that is the standard, to which the others are judged.

hardeyes

RMTactical
02-14-2010, 20:30
Are you saying that Colt is not the 'real deal'.

Absolutely not. I have only been complimentary of Colt in this discussion. Please show me where I suggested anything to the contrary.

Just because BCM makes very good stuff doesn't mean that Colt doesn't make good stuff. I don't see where you are coming from with this.

My last post was not even directed towards you.

hardeyes
02-14-2010, 20:35
RMTactical

I'm just going to put my hand out there and part as gentlemen, OK.

Colt, BCM it's gtg.

hardeyes

RMTactical
02-14-2010, 20:39
RMTactical

I'm just going to put my hand out there and part as gentlemen, OK.

Colt, BCM it's gtg.

hardeyes

For the record, I am not mad at you. I simply believe there has been a case of misunderstanding.

I simply believe that Colt and BCM make an equally well made product. Nobody can dimiss Colt quality. You are right, they have proven they are a standard to be measured by in AR15's.

deMontacute
02-14-2010, 20:45
one thing to think about in a future ban state. The Colt 6920 has the "LE Use Only" engraving on the receiver. Not sure if that means anything to you, but its something to consider.

For perspective, I have a couple of 6920s, so I am not trying to discourage you from that choice. But attitudes about guns are alot different here than in your state.... For now...

Constructor
02-14-2010, 23:50
Are you suggesting that BCM just etches "HP MP" on their barrels and bolts to trick people with good marketing?

BCM is the real deal, and they will perform on the same level as any Colt. Anyone who says otherwise is drinking too much Colt Kool Aid.

I don't recall saying that, do you think they do that. ?
I no longer own a colt and think its much better that I do my own testing than to believe koolaid drinkers on the internet.
I have found carriers and extensions from a well known company that are not hardened properly, so called match barrels that when borescoped look just like an unlapped production barrel, bolts that are called mil spec when they are really commercial 8620 bolts.
To some the quality will make no difference, to others it could cost them their life. I would say check it out well before staking your life on it.

RMTactical
02-15-2010, 02:03
I don't recall saying that, do you think they do that. ?
I no longer own a colt and think its much better that I do my own testing than to believe koolaid drinkers on the internet.
I have found carriers and extensions from a well known company that are not hardened properly, so called match barrels that when borescoped look just like an unlapped production barrel, bolts that are called mil spec when they are really commercial 8620 bolts.
To some the quality will make no difference, to others it could cost them their life. I would say check it out well before staking your life on it.

You seemed to suggest something like that and that is why I looked for clarification.

Care to enlighten us as to who is marketing "milspec" parts that are really not?

Jitterbug
02-15-2010, 09:06
For the difference in price I'd go with the Colt except for the LE/Military stamping. I DO NOT want that on my AR, in the event of any future bans, I think this has the potential to muddy waters I choose not to wade in.

And my reason for wanting the Colt is for the name, not because I think it's better. I carry two different brand 1911's, because they offered the options and quality I want, but I still want some Colts, why? because it's a Colt and if I had the funds, I'd own several just for the pleasure and pride of ownership, same goes for SA revolvers...because it's a Colt, it's historical.

I'm pretty sure I'm going with the BCM middy, although a previous poster with the Noveske blem lower idea, planted some seeds that need some water.

And if I were to purchase a complete carbine, LMT or Daniel Defense seem to be good choices. Regarding the AR's I'm just regurgitating what I've learned on line, no practical experience, as I'm researching and looking forward to my first purchase.

kabob983
02-15-2010, 10:01
Hello;

BCM is basically using the 'standard' & 'quality' that Colt has been doing for many Years before, any BCM AR was made.

I don't see how anyone can say otherwise.

hardeyes

I own both, BCM is prettier than Colt, has better internal dry lube, but both function identically.

Whaaaaa? If I want a middy go with a 20"? What if I want a 14.5" or 16" carbine with a better gas system than Carbine though, your only suggestion is to add more inches to the rifle? No thanks, I'll go with the company who offers what I want...

Don't get me wrong, I won't debate you that Colt is "the measuring stick" that others are judged but but BCM is doing everything right in my book. Just because you are the stick doesn't mean you can't be topped. BCM's quality of construction is just as good as Colt's, but their attention to detail is a little better.

Constructor
02-15-2010, 10:59
You seemed to suggest something like that and that is why I looked for clarification.

Care to enlighten us as to who is marketing "milspec" parts that are really not?

I can't do that, legal reasons. take a 3/8 drill bit and tap a carrier, if the carrier makes a ping it is at least tempered, if it makes a thud then it should be suspect. Last year I cut a carrier in half with a $9 hacksaw, not mil spec. We have lab tested a few bolts carriers and extensions in the last year.
There is a post on a forum about a belted grendel magnum, has to do with compressed lugs on a bolt,find the manufacturer of that bolt. Mil spec bolts will not compress at the lug.

ETA- This guy is in England building with American parts, they were not AA parts, not a true Grendel bolt but a 7.62x39.

Jitterbug
02-15-2010, 11:55
Arrgh...gee thanks Constructor. I just visited your website...more options.

Very nice looking uppers you have there!

Biggy1
02-15-2010, 13:01
Colt or BCM, you can't go wrong with either, but for what you can buy a Colt for today I would choose the COLT.

hardeyes
02-15-2010, 13:26
I own both, BCM is prettier than Colt, has better internal dry lube, but both function identically.

Nice, But I have also seen quality products from Colt, and not just in their Ar's. I take it that BCM has more quality control, because they don't put out as much AR's as Colt does. So who really has the advantage. 1 company produces thousands of quality products, The other doesn't ship out there product until they are satisfied with their quality control.

Whaaaaa? If I want a middy go with a 20"? What if I want a 14.5" or 16" carbine with a better gas system than Carbine though, your only suggestion is to add more inches to the rifle? No thanks, I'll go with the company who offers what I want...

What I'm saying is that the carbine system still works, That's why they don't have to offer that option. If you prefer the middy it's ok, But is it really necessary. Both being equally made parts wise how long will it take the carbine to fail, over the middy.

Don't get me wrong, I won't debate you that Colt is "the measuring stick" that others are judged but but BCM is doing everything right in my book.

It's a matter of record, Colt has put out a Fine product, while suppling many thousands of AR rifles. They are one of the suppliers of Mil/Le arms, and I like their History. I also like that they kept my 2 brothers (who served in combat), alive.

Nothing wrong with BCM, but those are some real reasons why, I like Colt better.

Just because you are the stick doesn't mean you can't be topped. BCM's quality of construction is just as good as Colt's, but their attention to detail is a little better.

I understand you're points, For me I started with Colt because my father started his collection with Colt, so I've seen a lot of there products. Many years later I still have Colts, and their quality is great.

There is a lot of good points for Both. With everything said I think if a product can stand with the Best, then that product deserves a long hard look. If I'm looking for another rifle, BCM will be a top contender.

hardeyes

kabob983
02-15-2010, 15:45
Nice, But I have also seen quality products from Colt, and not just in their Ar's. I take it that BCM has more quality control, because they don't put out as much AR's as Colt does. So who really has the advantage. 1 company produces thousands of quality products, The other doesn't ship out there product until they are satisfied with their quality control.

If I'm a buyer/consumer I'd say that the later certainly has the advantage...as a military/LEO purchaser whoever can put out a solid product at a rapid pace will win. I'm not buying in bulk though.

What I'm saying is that the carbine system still works, That's why they don't have to offer that option. If you prefer the middy it's ok, But is it really necessary. Both being equally made parts wise how long will it take the carbine to fail, over the middy.

While the carbine gas system does work just fine I see the middy as sort of the next evolution of the system. Like next year's car model that gets better gas mileage, both will still get you from point A to point B.

Nothing wrong with BCM, but those are some real reasons why, I like Colt better.

As you can see from my sig I like both products, I think both companies put out a stellar product. That said my main 6920 came with a chunk taken out of the FSB. Doesn't affect function at all but the fact that it left the factory like that amazes me. Colt offered to replace it but said it'd be months before I got it back. On the flip side my BCM lower came with a bum mag catch when I got it. Paul from BCM overnighted me a replacement on a Saturday on his coin...both have good customer service but the difference is that Paul is a small company guy and the only thing selling his product is his reputation which he fights to uphold.

Both the 6920's and the BCM cost me about the same amount (got the Colts under cost) but given my personal experience and knowing Paul's dedication to what he sells I would choose BCM over Colt for that reason, although I will happily buy/trust my life to either.

phx223
02-15-2010, 21:12
Going Noveske. Didn't even consider them before this thread, but after taking to sheri on the phone I am sold. Going to get my rifle and my extra lower. Score for me and my ffl (50 bucks a pop)

Kith
02-15-2010, 21:28
So question then at something that has been thrown out there...

Since the 6920 says 'LE/Military only' In a future ban is it possible for them to take it away from me?

If I bought it legally, and it was no problem, then I should be grandfathered in or something right?

I mean, it's one thing to say you can't get it, it's quite another to take it from someone who has it.

I know it's all conjecture and you can't really definitively say, but could they really come and take it away from me?

I mention this because in a day or so i was planning on picking up a 6920, but you scare me about it's markings!

kabob983
02-16-2010, 09:48
Won't be an issue in the future.

stopatrain
02-17-2010, 12:56
Pride of ownership = Colt + Easier for family to sell when you are dead.

kabob983
02-17-2010, 14:51
Pride of ownership = Colt + Easier for family to sell when you are dead.

That depends entirely on the state of the world.

If zombies are running amok eating brains left and right you'd unload either of them for a pretty penny.

stopatrain
02-17-2010, 14:59
If zombies are running amok. All bets are off.