Rem Choke [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Rem Choke

02-11-2010, 21:35
Anybody know where online I can order a Remington tactical choke tube like this ( ?

angels and glocks
02-11-2010, 21:39
Carlson Door Breach Choke

they make the exact "copy". i thought they were the ones who made it for rem, but i guess it was someone else.

02-11-2010, 21:40
You can but them at the remington country store.

02-11-2010, 21:56
Not that it matters much but that is not the Carlson. Carlson makes one that is threaded for Rem Choke and looks like it.

The one he wants is the Remington Tactical Choke and is made for Remington by Haskinator. Yes, Remington sells them on line.

angels and glocks
02-12-2010, 23:52
Yeah haskinator is what it's called. Most people try to sell theirs after buying their shotty. You should try searching.